sixteen

@sooyaaa: This is Lisa, right?

@dumbkim: yes

@sooyaaa: Hi.

@dumbkim: hi?????

@sooyaaa: It means hello.

@dumbkim: no shit but like why are you talking to me???????

@sooyaaa: Jennie told me what went down with you guys.

@dumbkim: went down hahahahahah because she went down on me ha wow ok

@dumbkim: .....sorry

@sooyaaa: Anyway, she's really torn up about this. You cutting her off, I mean.

@dumbkim: i mean it was inevitable that it would happen and i just tried to make it as painless as possible for me because id rather not get hurt thnx

@sooyaaa: And is it?

@dumbkim: is it what

@sooyaaa: As painless as you thought it would be.

@dumbkim: i guess not but it's better than pretending she cares about me

@sooyaaa: But Jennie DOES care about you.

@dumbkim: i dont really believe that

@sooyaaa: What if I can prove it?

ONE WEEK LATER

"I can't believe she's flying us out to California, like." Rosé turned to Lisa with a huge grin as she continued to throw items from her closet into her suitcase.

"I can believe I agreed to fly out to California."
Lisa responded, hanging upside down off the bed.

"Hey, dawg. You know what they say. When life hands you lemons, you strap a jet on that bitch and fly it out to LA."

Lisa made a confused face, but laughed. "You're making me nervous. I don't want to fly on a lemon." Her friend laughed at her attempt of a joke, because that's what friends do, and Lisa sighed again, reaching for a M&M from the bowl by her bed. "So, does Jennie know that you're coming?"

"I would assume so. I mean, it was her best friend that asked me to go, and Jennie's said in multiple interviews that they tell each other everything, so I don't see why she wouldn't." Lisa shrugged.

"Unless she's setting you up and Jennie's not even gonna be there."

"Not funny." Lisa sent her a glare and threw a pillow at her arm.

JENNIE'S POV:

"Goddammit, hold still." Jisoo struggled above her friend as she tried to get her hair and hands out of her face. "Not until I know what you're putting on my face, and why it's so important you do it now." The cay-eyed girl responded, swatting her friend's hands away. "I told you, it's so you look good for the show tonight."

"And I don't usually look good?" The dark-haired girl furrowed her eyebrows.

Lately, she had been even more irritable than usual.

"You know you always look hot." Jisoo rolled her eyes, "It's just so you look especially good tonight."

"And why is tonight so important?"

"Because the tour's starting to take effect on your skin, and you're gonna be in LA soon, and I want you to be at the top of your game when you leave for the international tour." Jisoo shot back.

"I.. Ugh. Fine." Jennie gave in, throwing her head back against the chair, rolling her eyes as her friend began spreading some unrecognizable goop across her face. "You're so lucky I love you."