💥10💥

The last statement almost made me choke, the man I think loves me will be engaged soon. I felt bad but try to mask it off with a fake smile as Zahra looked my side but I'm sure she saw my bitter mood.

Zahra: The girl in question does not even know you love her, so how come you are getting engaged soon?

Zain: I'm hundred percent sure she will accept my proposal because I can read love in her eyes and who dare reject this hot looking guy( he added the last and the three of them burst out laughing.. yeah, except me)

Salmah: Ummi, something has been bothering me. Won't I go to school anymore?

Surojah: You will, if God says so

Zain: God has said so, we'll be going to Zahra's school tomorrow for enrollment.

Salmah: Thank you so much, I feel bad that my mates are in 200level though.

Zain: You don't need to, I already knew this... so, I suggest this; their school has a 3 months programme that you'll be in 200l automatically after doing it. How about that??

Salmah: Have I ever told you you are the best, you are indeed the best. Thanks so much, God will bless you inshallah

Zain: My pleasure... so what career do you have in mind

Salmah: Medical doctor

Zain: Wow, I think you've planned it with your friend because she's also in medical line.

Salmah: Zahra, I thought you wanted to be a lawyer before now.

Zahra: Yes, but I watched a movie and they bribed a lawyer but she refused, she was shot to death because of that. I made up my mind to become a doctor because it's still safe compared to lawyer( we all laughed at her childish thought)

Zain: Every job has it risk, doctors can be bribed as well if we should take it in your perspective. If they were sent to kill a patient and they refuse. They'll also be killed. So, our death is in God's hand.. whether you are against bribe and other form of immoral act or you support it, your death will come at the destined date and time.

Zahra: Awwn, thank you so much bro

Zain: My pleasure dear

        💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

I began school with Zahra after few months, we vibe well and I can add that things have been going on smoothly. Both school and home, ummi works as a teacher in a big private school because she doesn't want to sit home. I can only thank God for his mercy as I never imagined myself this way since my father's demise.

My birthday is the next day and we were anticipating and preparing for the day, unaware of the surprise that awaits us all.. especially me.

Salmah:(to zahra) I don't fancy much celebration, just cake and outing will be okay

Zahra: Okay then, that's also a good idea. What arrangements have you made.

Salmah: I suggest we bake the cake ourselves and I'll let Zain knows about the trip when he come back.

He came back but he turned down the idea of outing, I guessed he had a bad day at work with the way he acted.

Zain: No trip, no nothing. We all are going to stay home pray and have a little celebration

Salmah: Please it's just for us to have some fun together

Zain: And I said NO

I left for my room angrily, turning down Zahra's call to prepare the cake down. I'm no more interested, I thought as I sat down scribbling some meaningful-unmeaningful something.