16

"The situation is this.
The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon."

Y/n blinked.
Was this the so called training exercise?
Hell, even the mizunoto ranks would have been able to accomplish this with no problem.

An opaque film passed through her eyes before she felt the same stare on her back.

She turned in time to make eye contact with a half red and half white haired boy who had a menacing glare on his face.

Y/n gave him a taunting smile, she knew that he now knew about her, her canines poked through.

"Time's limited, and we'll choose teams by drawing lots!" All might suddenly exclaimed, bringing the two out of their staring competition.

"Isn't there a better way?" Iida asked from the crowd, his hero costume was a ridiculous hunk of metal which y/n was disappointed in him for choosing.

"Think about it!
Pros often have to team up with heroes from other agencies on the spot, so maybe that's the
reason we're seeing that here."

"Yes, I see." Iida replied

"Life is a random series of events. Excuse my rudeness." He continued while y/n rose her eye brows towards him and her eyes twinkled.

"No sweat. Let's draw!"

The teams were called out by All might and y/n only heard her team be called.
She was with Midoriya and Ochako... the two marechi's.

Keep your friends close, enemies closer, and food by your mouth I guess???

"Team A will be the heroes, Team D will be the villains. Everyone else can head to the monitoring room to watch!" All might called out

Y/n made her way over to the bunny costumed Midoriya and the bubble girl Uraraka.

"Hey! E-Enmu-chan and Midoriya, right?"
Ururaka was the first to speak up.

Y/n had a coy smile on her face.
"The one and only my little dream" she spoke, extending a hand.

Ururaka let out an 'eep' and turned bright red.

"Bad guys, you can go on in and get set up. In five minutes, the good guys will be let loose and the battle will start!" All might cut them off and Bakugo strolled past the group with a scowl on his face.

"Ya think they expect us to memorize this building's floor plan? It's so big! You know." Ochako whispered over, getting over her previous red facedness.

Y/n chuckled and shrugged.
It didn't matter to her, the human mind was feeble while hers could remember anything and everything...well almost anything apart from her previous pathetic life.

"We should be on our guard, who knows what they'll pull." Y/n turned to Izuku and made held eye contact with him before her lips twitched in the slightest.

Izuku's eyes sparkled, the Knowledge that his previous part time mentor was on his team made him calm down.

"Oh, right. Bakugo. He's the one who's always
making fun of you." Ochako spoke up

Izuku sighed and nodded.

"He can be a real pain, sure. But his strength and confidence...
...and his ambition...
Not to mention his Quirk. They're all so much greater than mine."

"Uh..." ururaka seemed not to know what to say to the nonchalant downgrading Izuku just gave himself

"But that just means I have to do better. I refuse to lose today." He clenched his fists and y/n frowned in the slightest.