40

Everything was on fire.
His eyes burned as tears welled up to try cool them, instinctively his hand rose to his neck trying not to choke as his own blood tried to fight the dominating blood injected into him.

He gasped.
Cool fingers gently soothed his flaming face, a sweet feeling of relief filled his senses as he finally opened his eyes.

What felt like hours had only just been a few seconds and that was when he saw her.

Not her who he had previously known before, no... Enmu was different in his eyes now.
Before she was just someone who he admired, someone who was strong and kind but now... now she was an Angel out of his reach.

He finally saw the gap.

"Let it take over you, relax"
Y/n smashed her fist into stains face as he tried to come close and kill her.

"Sleep" she extended her hand to todoroki and Midoriya, in their minds they were still fighting stain...

"YOU FAKE" stain yelled, his eyes blown wide as he stared at the female before him.

Y/n giggled.
"My... how rude of you...I can't have you killing off one of my own now. Can I." Her tone changed from carefree to dark in almost a split second.

Her eyes darkened as she pulled out a file, flipping through it. On the cover was a picture of stain. The title read 'Chizome Akaguro'.

Stains eyes widened.
Midoriya and todoroki shivered.

"Chizome Akaguro become a demon. It would be a waste to loose such a power and strong will" Muzan spoke, Y/n's eyes turning red as she held up the file.

"You fakes, you think you can just recruit me like that!? Many have already tried. THE ONLY PERSON ILL LET KILL ME IS ALL MIGHT!!! A TRUE HERO!!"
Stain growled his voice lowering before it suddenly rose at the end and pouncing towards the female.

'How dare he speak to master Muzan like' Y/n gained control of her body once again as Muzan left with a final word.

"What a shame, kill him upper moon one"

Y/n's eyes begun to glow in the dark, the kanji showing the words upper and one taunted stain who grit his teeth and yelled out.

"To be able to die while dreaming... just how lucky are you?" Y/n smiled as flesh tentacles stung from the ground and immobilised the hero killer before he could do anything.

"!!?" Stain struggled against the demon flesh.

"Falling deeper into their sleep, deep in their dreams. Forget to breathe, deep in their dreams."
Y/n ignored the hero killer and continued with a look of adoration and jealousy on her face.

"And even if a demon comes, deep in their dreams. Even in the stomach, deep in their dreams. You are falling... you are falling... into a dream. It's a deep slumber. They can... no longer awaken." She smiled, truely smiled as if the idea of dying this way was all she lived for... was all that she wanted.

"You're... you're insane" stain grunted pulling at the binds.

"Arn't we all?" *smack* the file she was previously holding hit stain in the chest, his eyes shutting and his head rolling forward.

Y/n controlled her bloodlust, reeling it in just in case she wakes him up on accident.

"Iida" she spoke turning around to see the blue haired teen still on the ground looking up at her.

"Enmu..." he breathed out

"This is your chance for revenge, take it." She handed him one of stains knives and a red string that tied to stains wrist.

"Go" Iida nodded with determination, a hunger for blood gnawed at his stomach which growled in response.

Y/n coldly smiled.
"Go for the soul" she added, watching Iida's head hit the floor as soon as he took the string.

"All human hearts are the same—fragile and weak like glasswork." She spoke to herself, moving her gaze to where todoroki and Midoriya lay.

Midoriya's face contorted into one of panic as he began to sweat and turn ever so slightly.
Todoroki was no different despite showing off his cold and uncaring nature, truely anyone would be if suddenly their fight with stain wasn't going so well.

"I must say, I like to show a nightmare after I show someone a good dream. I love to see the contortions of a human face! To gaze upon someone struggling with their grief and suffering—so much fun!" 

Y/n blushed, her hands rising to her cheeks as a knife suddenly flew past her, cutting her cheek.
Y/n turned her head to see stain bleeding with a chunk bitten out of his leg, breathing very heavily while Iida lay on the ground passed out.

"Dissapointing" Muzan uttered annoyed.

"What are you" stain spat, running across and grabbing the knife which had her blood on it, the cut on Y/n's cheek regenerating before she could even blink.

"No matter. I'll kill you right now" he lifted the blade to his lips.

Y/n's eyes zeroed into the blade.
A small twitch coming from her hands as she reacted just as Muzan did, the slight burn in her cheek confirming it.

Was that Nichirin?... not quite but much less potent.
Not enough to kill her but, It could still injure her.

The choking sound that came from stain snapped her out of her momentary horror.

"W-what I-is!?"