Chapter 17

*3rd person pov*

Everyone was screaming FIRE FIRE RUN RUN. Ambika was looking around from Dhruv. Where is he. That is when she saw Tara. She was in the middle of fire.

She wants to save her.

Amb- Tara don't worry I will save you.

Tara- Yes please save me Maharani. I don't want to die.

Then Ambika turned around looking for a way to save Tara. But the some parts of the roof falled right in front of her too.

Now Tara and Ambika were both stuck in a fire ball.

Tara- Maharani you came to save me but now your going to die with me.

Amb- No Tara anyone will die Maharaj will save us.

Then Tara stated called Dhruv. But he was no where to be seen. Now only Tara and Ambika were in the middle of the hall surrounded by fire.

Soon smoke was getting in there lungs they both fall on there knees coughing.

*Dhruv*

I ran in to save Ambika. When u got in the hall again she and Tara were stuck together in the middle of the fire. Both on there knees calling for help.

I ran to save Ambika. But then I saw Abhimanyu Singh Rathore my dad's killer. He was looking at Tara. I knew it he would fall for her.

But now I will show him she is me wife. I ran and jumped. In the fire circle. And pulled Tara into a hug. And started my act.

Me- Tara are you okay do you know how worried I was for you. I looked everywhere.

Then she fainted. Falling right in my arms. I carried her. And jumped out of the fire and started walking to the door. When I heard Ambika calling me.

I'm sorry Ambika but Tara's beauty is more important for me, my kingdom, and my revenge.

Then I took Tara and ran out without looking back. I just looked at her how can she be Soo stupid. What if she got hurt. And something happens to her pretty face.

__________________________________

Nooooooo Dhruv left Ambika to die. 😡😡🤬🤬. Please vote and comment what you think.