Chapter 45

*Ambika*

Me- NO NO NO NO NO. I already tell you why I don't want to go there then why are you sending me there I don't care about her or her wedding or anybody over there.

I took bhabhi I'm really mad at her we told her what Avantika did and now she is tell me to go and meet them no no no no no.

Then she got up from the chair she was sitting in and I could tell she was mad.

Her- Okay I get it you don't care about her or her wedding or anyone over there but you care about me, our kingdom and us right. So I need you to go there as Vijayanagara Saamraajy's Maharani. So can you do that.

Me- Well.... Ummm.... Well if it is going as a queen I think I can. BUT I will go on the wedding day and will leave right after the wedding I will not stay there or eat anything. Who knows what has poison in it.

Her- Good so the wedding is tomorrow after sunset I think you both should leave tomorrow morning so you can be at time. And right after the wedding is over give them gifts and till then it will be sunrise so you can leave.

Then we both went to put room. I just packed 4 pares of clothes and jewelrys.

One for going, one for coming back, one for the wedding and one in case of emergency.

Abhimanyu did the same and we went to sleep. I was thinking of ways to ignore people over there.

The next day.

We got up early and got ready. I'm not in a good mood So I didn't talk.

Ambika's look

Ambika's look

Abhimanyu's look

Abhimanyu's look.

Then we sat in the horse carriage. And started the journey ahead.

I didn't want to admit it but I'm a little nervous to see him the guy I did see in a year. I have heard that Dhruv and Tara had a kid.

__________________________________

Ambika and Abhimanyu are going back hopefully nothing happens. Please vote and comment.