Chapter 50

*Abhimanyu*

It is all my fault she didn't want to come here. But I didn't listen to her if did then maybe she would be okay.

The doctor is checking her while I was standing outside with Aditi and Karn. Tara, Dhruv and maa who just came after sending Avantika away.

Dhr- Did they find out what happened.

Me- No not yet.

Then a few minutes later. The door opened and the doctor came out.

Doc- Abhimanyu Maharaj congratulations maharani is going to become a mother. She is awake you can go and meet her.

Then I took off my necklace and gave it to the doctor for tell a good news. I could see Tara was happy and Dhruv was just smiling a little. While Karn and Aditi were laughing.

Without wasting a second I ran Inside. And saw her on the bed with tears in her eyes. I walked over.

Me- Hey so do you know what you have.

Her- YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. IM GOING TO BE A MOM.

Me- AND IM GOING RO BE A DAD.

We huged each other and just laughed. Then the doctor came back in with Aditi, Karn, Maa, Dhruv and Tara.

They all congratulated us.

Doc- Maharani ji you have to take special care of yourself and eat all healthy food.

Amb- okay doctor but can I go back to Vijayanagara.

Doc- Yes you can go back today evening. But I say eat something before leaving.

Maa- Ok doctor I will make something for her with my own hands. It will be completely safe.

Then they all left and I told Karn to get the horse carriage ready we will leave soon.

Her- Bhabhi will be Soo happy hearing this.

Me- Of course. I love you.

Her- I love you too. I love you too.

Me- Why two times.

Her- One from me and one from the baby. Hehehehe.

Then she ate the full maa brought. And we left for Vijayanagara saamraajy. And soon we were back home.

__________________________________

Omggggg Ambika is going to have a baby yeahhhhhhhh.
Please vote and comment.