Chapter 18

*Ambika*

I screamed for Dhruv. I ever called him by his name. But he didn't listen. He just looked at tara. And took her out.

I felt my breath going away. And everything was blurry. But I could see someone. He was running towards me.

Soon he was right in front of me but I couldn't see his face who is he can like a god to save me. He was calling my name but I couldn't reply even tho I tried to. Soon I fainted.

*Abhimanyu*

(Guy this part is when they first meet in the garden)

After what I saw I was shocked how is she Soo pretty. Like her beauty is not just in her face but in her eyes. And the pain that is coming out of her eyes as tears.

I talked to her told her how I felt and gave her my handkerchief to wipe the tears on her face. And walked away but not before turning around and looking at her.

It was dark but I can still see the look on her face the shock when she saw it was me.

Then I went back in talking to people and looking at Ambika. She is ready pretty. I heard people saying that Dhruv married some Tara because she can't be a mother. But that was wrong how could anyone say that.

Then I saw Ambika was leaving so I thought there is no longer any need for me to stay.

I turned and it had Soo fast. People scream for help and fire. I was trying to help as many as possible. But soon felt dizzy.

When I confirmed everyone was out. I tried leaving too. That is when I saw Ambika. Even in a situation like this she looks beautiful.

Soon I saw Tara too and Dhruv. He ran towards them to save them. But he just saved Tara. And left I could hear Ambika calling for help.

Soon I tried to gain my strength back and walked to her I carried her in my arms. And walked her out of there. Then I look her to her room with her maids help.

Aditi- Maharani Maharani Maharani wake up. What happened to her.

Me- She was stack in the fire call the doctor.

Aditi- OK OK.

Then she went out to call the doctor. And I was about to leave too when she holds my hand.

Her- No please don't leave me everyone leaves me please stay.

She was talking while she was dizzy.

Me- Maharani.

As I called her I saw her eyes open. And at the same time the doctor came. In and l left so she can get a check up.

__________________________________

Vote and comment what you think about the story till now. All the comments and vote mean alot.