Chapter 3 - Hide

Your first day was a blur of meetings and instructions being ordered out at lightning speed that you could barely keep up. Miss Potts decided to give you "homework" to do and you worked so hard that you had completely forgotten to give a daily update on the mission, in fact you had completely forgot about the mission until you were home, eating your chinese takeout when you got a notification on your smartphone.

Brucklow: Update Soldat

You: Gaining trust in a major lead to the company, getting closer to the top, Stark is absent this week.

You could practically hear the knives being sharpened when you sent that text. You shivered at the thought of Brucklow's degrading voice tormenting and torturing you, the feeling of cold blades struck you violently that you genuinely thought that he was here in this room. Maybe I am losing it.

You decided that it would be best to call it an early night. Being alone with your thoughts terrified you and sleep was a mere escape from that. Your dream was... different to say the least, you saw red hair and could hear young girls laughing but then a gunshot and a thud. Screams broke out but you were frozen in the spot, blood pooling at your feet told you that someone was shot. Suddenly you noticed a young blue-haired girl holding a handheld double-barrel pistol, aiming at you. You look down at your chest to see a hole, blood flowing out of it like a waterfall. The blue-haired girl cried and sobbed by your side almost begging you to forgive her. Her sobs woke her up when you awoke with a jolt holding your chest only to find no blood.

7:30 am, shit you were going to be late again. You rush out the door with a random outfit thrown together at the last minute. A jumper with slightly baggy jeans with Doc Marten boots was one of your smartest choices as it was freezing today and it was pouring down. You ran through the rain and arrived at the compound at 8:01 am so technically you were early. You approach the front desk, much-like yesterday, to find out your work for the day.

Pepper greeted you with a short smile and handed a file over, requesting for you research this person at the request of Stark and report back and help fill in the blanks on the file. You happily accepted because this gave you a reason to snoop around, with an excuse of course.

Suddenly you felt that strange comforting feeling again but this time much stronger and growing more violently. Confused you ran to the archives to begin your task while also escaping that funny feeling. You glance back to see a head of red hair talking to Pepper, it turned to look at you staring at them, suddenly your world began to shift.

AN: Let me know what you think! And please vote for this story!!