Chapter 11- Home

They left shortly after my outburst, and I finally broke down. For the first time in months, I properly cried and cried. I wailed and didn't stop until there were no tears left to cry.

I look up to see Soldiers walking my way, with a very familiar redhead.

"Natasha," I said in a whisper, almost not believing my own eyes.

"Oh, моя любовь what did they do to you," holding my tear-stained face with her soft hands. She wiped away the fat tears that were pouring down my face. (my love)

"They hate me and I don't know why," I sputtered through crying my heart out. She held me and as I fell to the floor in hysterics, she came with me as she whispered soft phrases to try to soothe me.

"моя любовь, they will never hurt you again, I promise you with all of my heart. I'm getting you out of here and we can find out for a bit until the others come to their senses," she exclaimed as my tears slowly started to stop.

"They'll never accept me, Natasha, I'm a monster," I said, looking up at her with weary eyes and a heavy heart.

"моя любовь, you could never be a monster. You are the most beautiful woman in the universe. I'm struggling not to kiss you right now," she muttered the last part but it made me chuckle.

"And trust me when I say that we are all 'monsters', I mean look at us, Olivia! One ex-widow, an ex-HYDRA, a green rage machine, a frozen man, a self-centered alcoholic with daddy issues, traumatized ex-HYDRA twins, a birdman, a man that swings from webs and dresses like s cartoon, a god with daddy issues (that's also a frost giant), a very loud god also with daddy-issues, a car-crash survivor turned sorcerer and a regular man that shoots arrows.

How much more of a 'freak show' can that be?" she said. It made me feel a little better but I still couldn't accept the fact that I could hurt them or trouble them in any way. I can't deal with that kind of pressure to be perfect.

"Are you okay now?" she asked, bringing me off the floor and still in her warm embrace.

As I kept my arms around Natasha Romanoff, I can feel a sense of warmth and comfort emanating from her. Despite her tough exterior, her embrace is gentle and inviting, inviting me to melt into her and forget all my worries. It's as if we are the only two people in the world, and nothing else matters except for this moment of closeness and understanding.

As her arms were around me in return, I can feel a deep sense of connection and love that can only come from soulmates. Our bodies are pressed close together, and I can feel her steady heartbeat against mine. For a moment, time seems to stand still, and I am lost in the embrace of the person who knows me better than anyone else in the world.

As we slowly pull away from each other, I feel a sense of gratitude washes over me. At that moment, I realize that no matter what challenges we may face in the future, we will always have each other to rely on.

"Let's get out of here, it makes me feel беспокойный," she said, I smiled at that and strongly took her hand and let her lead me out of there. (uneasy)

We casually strolled past security before handing in my prison gear and collecting my old things which included my mobile phone, a bracelet that I found on my first mission, a gold necklace, my cigarettes, and my wallet.

We walked through the busy streets of New York with our hands entwined and a blush setting on my face. She was strong and confident, barging through people as I muttered apologies to them.

When we arrived at the tower, she gave me a cap and sunglasses to 'conceal my identity' and help me get through the tower without causing upheaval or arousing suspicion. We reached the elevator where Natasha informed an unknown voice from the sky, to not disturb the others with our arrival, acting calm and collected as always.

She then dragged me through the door of the elevator before shoving me into her bedroom and locking the door behind her.

"We're going to have to camp here for a bit, the others have a meeting in an hour so we can leave the room then. Are you ok?" she noticed my panicked face and seemed concerned.

"Natasha you shouldn't have to do this. I'm causing too much trouble. I don't mind going, I won't mind," I explained through short breaths.

"Darling, I want you to be safe and loved and right now, that's with me. If we let you out then HYDRA would take you in again and I- we don't want that to ever happen again," she held my face and lead me to the bed where she laid me down and draped a fluffy blanket on top of me.

"You are safe now, моя любовь. No one is ever going to hurt you again," she kissed my forehead and sat on the covers of the bed. She put on a movie which I was very intrigued by as I had never seen a movie being used for good. Usually, it was for torture or plans for a mission. It was a great movie but I did fall asleep halfway through, nestling my head into Nat's shoulder.

She lay down and cuddled me, making me feel the soulmate bond even more and I loved it.

She felt like home.