Chapter 4 - Shit

Her blue eyes pierce my soul and a feeling of familiarity struck me. Soulmate. There was something about those eyes that brought anger to me. I couldn't think so I ran and ran out of the building, making sure not to look back in case she was right behind me. Why me? Why did she have to be my soulmate?

I continued to run to a park near my apartment complex when a new feeling clouded my mind. My body tingled as I felt two men approach me. I was frozen, my mind confused and overwhelmed as my thoughts were circulating about HYDRA. Feeling two presences now beside me, I turned to see two smoking hot dudes looking at me in utter shock. The taller, white man muttered faint words like "is that really her?" and "it can't be". The other African-American man was standing there as his eyes trailed over my body, taking in everything. His phone began to ring and he quickly answered without leaving my gaze.

"What," he said, his voice gruff and annoyed that they ruined our moment.

"I found her. She works for Stark." said the other person on the phone, out of breath and exasperated.

"I know, she's right in front of me..." explained the man.

Silence was heard from the other side until the person muttered some words even I couldn't hear with my advanced hearing. Finally, my fight or flight kicked in as the shock of meeting some of my soulmates settled in, I ran yet again yanking out my phone to inform Crossbones of the situation here. Before dialing his number I heard shouts and cars pull up.

"Come on, pick up you bitch." I uttered, keeping my head down to avoid any extra attention.

Brucklow: What

Me: Three soulmates found, requestion extraction.

Brucklow: Request accepted, will get picked up in 5. Hail HYDRA.

Me: Hail HYDRA.

I turned around, sensing someone behind me. As I turned I felt a sharp pain in my neck, then it all went black.

Steve's POV:

I felt a tug to have a run in the park this morning, it was like then I was drawn to that train station and just so happen to find Bucky. That day is on repeat in my head, his face barely recognizable through the trauma and pain displayed on his poor face. I quickly ran to the park with Sam as my backup just in case things got ugly.

When I did arrive I was met with beautiful, goddess-like features on a porcelain face. Her soft doe eyes seemed to light up my entire world and my heart beating out of my chest. I turned to Sam, seeing his face much like mine. Her face displayed pure disbelief and almost fear. I wanted to reach over and engulf her in my arms and kidnap her forever but she seemed more stubborn. I looked away for only a second but by the time I turned back around she had sprinted away.

Sam was on the phone, chatting with Nat and SHIELD. Shortly after cars pulled up and as I chased her, refusing to let her out of my sight in fear she would disappear. I watched as she ended a conversation on her phone.

"Hail HYDRA," she muttered before looking around and facing me. In disbelief, I stood still as a SHIELD agent sneaked around and injected her. She collapsed and I caught her, holding her fragile body, all stress dissipating from her face as the liquid made its way into her system.

The agent looked proud at what he did to my angel, how I wanted to smash his smug grin into the pavement and pull out every one of those devilish teeth as he cried and begged for mercy. The man quickly stopped grinning, noticing my death glare, and gulped.

An all-black car with heavily tinted windows pulled up and out stepped Mr. Fury himself. He seemed relieved and looked toward her with another smug grin. What was he thinking about?  With his arms outstretched looking proudly toward the agent and myself.

"Finally, HYDRA's deadliest weapon is captured. Well done Agent Johnson and Mr. Rogers. Now, let us get her behind bars where she belongs."

Rage boiled through my veins as more agents began approaching me with cuffs and restraints for my soulmate. I began thinking of some way to keep her to myself even for a little bit.

"Sir, maybe I should accompany her back to the tower... For extra protection." I said as confidently as I could.

Fury looked suspicious but was in too good in a mood to question my behaviour. I entered one of the black cars, still holding my soulmate dear in my arms, careful to not wake her or cause discomfort. Finally, my last soulmate with me at last.