Chapter one

"So...tall." She whispered to herself as she passed beside the big guy with olive eyes. Her head turned while her feet continued walking. His presence seemed to be perceived meters away, and his intimidating look made everyone stand out in his way.

But before she could think anything else, she shook her head and went directly where she needed to actually head. She was lost, searching for her brother who had finally taken her to one of his official matches.

She liked supporting him and tried to be there whenever she had the chance, however, she disliked feeling like another in the heap when she was really her brother's number one.

Her tense face relaxed as she saw one of the managers of his brother's team. Immediately she ran up to him; but he seemed stressed, moving around towels, water bottles, and some volleyball equipment she didn't even know what their name was.

"Hey..." She spoke softly as if she didn't want to interrupt him.

He reacted so fast that she even jumped when she saw his face full of despair. What has does guys done to him? "Do you need help?"

He nodded repeatedly times "Yes, please." He took some towels and placed them into her arms. "Please take them to the court where they are playing. I will take these to the coach, I'll be there in a few minutes." And then he left with nothing left to say.

A little shocked she blinked a couple of times before walking in search of where the hell they were playing. And it had passed fifteen minutes and having walked the place at least 5 times she was getting pissed. How could she get lost so easily?

She pouted and looked at the map once again.

If she was here...then she just needed to walk there and then turn right and then left and then walk forward and then left again and she should be there. It was easy, right? Ugh, how she wished she hadn't forgotten to put her cell phone on charge last night.

Staring at the map once again she repeated the steps on her head, but a second before moving her feet she felt how a little push on her back almost made her give a step forward.

She turned around to see what had startled her, but soon she realized that her head needed to see up to the ceiling to face whoever had collided with her.

"Watakoshi-kun, you'll crush the girl." The guy that walked beside him that seemed to be his teammate spoke.

"..." He briefly stopped to then look down at her. She recognized him, the tall and intimidating guy that was walking before, who now stood in front of her. She felt like the smallest ant for a second.

"Good afternoon." He greeted; his face had no expression at all; but his eyes seemed to analyze hers.

"Good...afternoon." She murmured.

"Would it be rude to invite you for lunch?" He blatantly said. The guy beside him gawked.

Huh? Did she listen correctly? "What?" Her brows came together in confusion.

"Please have lunch with me." He says again. His expression maintained quite the same.

"Ehh...why??" She blinked as she licked her dry lips.

"Because I like you."

"..." Her head tilted, and her brows furrowed even more. It was hard for her to keep her jaw in place. 

"p-fft—BUAHAHAAHA" The guy beside him laughed, held his stomach and some tears began to form in his eyes. "Wakatoshi-kun, you're so lame HAHAHA."

"Don't you normally confess when you like someone?" He asked turning to him.

"What do...LLOLOLOLHAHA" He trembled even more, "this isn't one of those manga or romantic movies, that's such a lame way to approach someone." He put the back of his hand on his mouth trying to control his laughter before more people looked at him like a weird insect. "Plus what do you mean you like her; you don't even know her. Does she even know you?"

The guy turned to her and spoke with a small grin. "I'm Tendou Satori, he is Ushijima Wakatoshi. We are both from Shiratorizawa." He placed one of his hands over his friend's wide shoulder. "He plays for the national team under 18." He whispered winking an eye.

"Oh..." Was that the same Ushijima that her brother often talks about? "I see..."

"___-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! __-chaaan!" She heard the familiar voice from the distance. She sighed letting all the stress relieve on its own. 

She turned around, wishing her hands weren't busy with the towels right now so that she could wave at him.

"Nii-chan, over here!" Her face enlightened and finally she could breathe having him around. He felt exactly the same and with a big smile, he ran to he-

"GUEH!?" He screams, "Why is Ushikawa-chan here?!" Oikawa Toruu panicked. And in a matter of a second, place his long arm around her little sister. As if he was protecting her from the biggest predator.

"You both are siblings? Oh wow, that is surprising." Tendou spoke in surprise.

"Whaat!? Of course, we are, can't you see how beautiful my sister is?!" He grabbed her face with one hand and squished her cheeks. "Just like her older brother."

"I would agree that your sister is beautiful. But you, on the other side, only shine in the court." Ushijima spoke, not the even slightest hair on his tongue. Oikawa looked at him, his mouth open with disbelief.

An uncomfortable silence ruled for a minute straight. She wondered if this guy was for real.

"Could I take her for lunch?" He continued.

"What??? NO! no no no NO!" Oikawa protested, now taking her between both of his arms. "You're not touching my precious sister ever!"

She stared at the two of them, not really knowing where she was standing in this one-sided bickering.

"Why can't I?" He asked.

Is this guy stupid or plain simple?

"Because she is my sister, and I don't want her to do anything with you!" Oikawa growled.

"Then at least give me her number and name." Ushijima insisted once again. Tendou seemed to try his hardest to control his laughter. He has never seen Ushijima press a simple matter further on knowing that he would usually just drop it and proceeds with whatever he was doing.

"Why are you eve--??? No!!!" Oikawa yelled while he literally dragged away from him. "Let's go ­­__-chan!" He finishes angrily.

"___-chan." Ushijima mouths as he stares at them going away.

"DO NOT CALL HER LIKE THAT! GAH!" Oikawa pointed, very exasperated.

Little did he know; Ushijima would be pestering him every time they meet; just so he could get to her.

°°°°°

Hi! The first chapter is all done.

It's mostly hers than mine, just added some things to spice it a little ;0.