Prologue: New Beginnings

Giyu Tomioka x Fem!OC

⚠️ART AND IMAGES DO NOT BELONG TO ME⚠️

Start? 

Load?

Change Character?

Settings?

Preview? <-

Exit?

Booting Up...

Warnings: Attempted Suicide, Obsessive Thoughts, Mentions of Violence, and Blood

She felt as cold as ice. Her breath came in as gasps, begging for air. All she could think about was her brother's and mother's heads being sliced off by the deadly blade in her hands. Staring at the moon, the girl began to sob, rocking back and forth as if to comfort herself from what she just did.

It was cruel how beautiful the moon was that faithful night. Pure and lovely, things she will never be. The girl gasped and sobbed, vowing to herself that she would take revenge on the demon that turned her family against her and that she would never forgive herself for her sinful actions. She realized that she could do nothing. She was a broken, sobbing mess, while demons were the epitome of evil and power.

Raising the blade to her neck, she noticed that her once beautiful silky black hair had turned pure white, just like the moon above her. She pressed the sharp nichirin blade to her neck, and then a sudden hand grabbed the forearm of the arm holding the sword and pushed it away.

Her tear-filled eyes met the face of her savior. That is the story of how Giyu Tomioka and Masami Fuyuki first met.

Ģ̶͕͚̙̣̫͕̳̤̃̈́͂̉į̵̲̦̝̳͈͗̾̾͌̆̄͝͝y̶̘̭̓͛̈́̉͆̽̚u̸͇̘̠̗̯̙͋͜ú̸̡̫͎̞͌͛͗̀͑̅̚͠ ̴̩̟̗̱̙̥̖̻̥́͑̀T̷͎̈́̌͠ō̶̢̹̖̮̞̉͑͂̽́ͅm̵̦̤̱̭͖̖̹̺̗̀̑͐i̶̬̗̠̩͈̯̦͂̅͛̿̃́̀̿o̷̢̪̞͆̓̀͛̆͌͛̀͠ķ̵̤̟͙͚̜̪̠̱̳̓̐͘a̵̯͉̲̯͇̣̞̳̋̆̓̿̐͂̐͝ ̵̭͕̅̕ͅǏ̵̩̼̗͕̙̬̯̖̈́̓̾͂̚͝S̴̨͇̙̬̒̓ ̷͖͒͝M̷̡̗̙̗͓̥̱̘̹͚̓Į̵̩̜̪̘̹̖̻̩̼̀̍̃̇̌N̷͖̪̫͔̠̯͕̎Ę̵̯̺̮̤̈

Published: 3/5/23

Published: 3/5/23

Words: 273