二 Demon

⚠️ART AND IMAGES DO NOT BELONG TO ME⚠️

Start? <-

Load?

Change Character?

Settings?

Preview?

Exit?

Booting Up...

Masami felt chills run down her spine, was this fear? If so, she never wanted to experience it ever again. As she turned to look at her brother, she thought the demon was looking at her. She turned back again and the two made eye contact. Masami quickly looked away. Her brother looked as scared as she felt. Who knew that the only one that made her feel emotion was a deadly man-eating demon? He gripped his bag where his nichirin blade was held, she felt slightly safer but still on edge.

The demon cleared his mouth and every eye including Masami and Masashi looked over at him. The demon smiled, a fake smile, Masami knew all too well what it was. It was the same smile she wore often, an overly warm and caring look.

"Hello my friends, my name is Doma, the leader of this group. I am your savior. Your salvation, your God." The demon, no Doma, started.

'Were people believing this guy?' Masami thought looking at everyone's faces who seemed enraptured by Doma's speech.

Doma continued, "You came to this place because your life is unsavory and cruel. No matter the circumstance, we will give you a better life and future, feeding you, forgiving you of your past sins, and granting you your new pure life. Those who pledge their faith can experience a new life that is better than anything they have experienced before, I can guarantee it. We shall all start anew and only then, may you find everlasting bliss."

Masami frowned, the offer was tempting, and thinking about it from another's view, it was practically an offer to rid you of all your suffering and pain on Earth. Scowling, she turned to look at her brother again, this time he looked even more alarmed and in his eyes, Masami could see pure unadulterated rage.

"Forget your past life and succumb yourself to eternal paradise." Doma finished, smiling widely at the crowd.

Masami began thinking clearly now, 'So, he's using the cult as bait for humans, probably for food and if they try to escape or find out what's happening to every one part of the cult, he'll catch them and kill them. What a disgusting creature.'

Her brother was now shaking but their mother stared at the two siblings.

"We'll be living here from now on," Their mother said looking slightly excited, "Take the oath, then we shall meet up with Doma-sama."

The siblings felt shocked, how could their mother want to join this creepy man-eating monster?

"No," Masashi spoke first, looking serious, "We're not joining you in this creepy place. Why are we here? Has father agreed to this?"

Suddenly, the demon approached them, smiling his fake smile as usual.

"Ah, you poor things. You look so frightened, did your father cast you out of your household?" Doma smiled and said, "If you join Eternal Paradise, you will be free from the shackles that hold you down."

Masami started at her brother, who was now looking like he would attack the Upper Rank Two demon any moment now.

"Miss, your children look unwell," Doma said, faking a look of concern, "Perhaps they should lie down and rest!"

"Yes! Thank you so much for your kindness, Doma-sama! We'll all take the oath now." Their mother was practically shaking with all her excitement at the prospect of joining an organization that would give her eternal paradise.

Doma then held out his hand and everything faded to utter and silent d̴̘͔̮̪͖̀͌́̄̽̎̏̐̚a̷̫̤̰̖̣̓͂̎r̵̡̙̦̥͍̈́̈̏͘͠ͅͅk̵̪̙̭̠̣͗ǹ̴̡̢̻͈̬̼̠̎͋̒̄ė̵̩̺̩͙͙s̷͎͆͒̃̅͘s̴͇̜̋̓͂̈̊͗̆̐̾...

School still sucks and spring forward is here. RIP my sleep schedule. Thanks for reading and Byee :D

- Selene_Moon18

Published: 3/12/23

Words: 641