一 Cult

⚠️ART AND IMAGES DO NOT BELONG TO ME⚠️

Start? <-

Load?

Change Character?

Settings?

Preview?

Exit?

Booting Up...

Masami Fuyuki has always felt cold. Ever since the day she was born, she has never shown a true shed of emotion. When she heard her mother scream and cry about her, she felt somewhat pity for the poor woman. Her mother, Hibiki Fukyuki, was the second wife of the head of the Fuyuki Clan, Masami's father, Hekima Fuyuki. He was a retired demon slayer, not a hashira but still high enough in the rankings to be respected.

Her happy-go-lucky brother was also part of the Demon Slayer Corps. A practitioner of Water Breathing. Masashi Fuyuki was the complete opposite of his emotionless sister, emotional and passionate, he quickly became a favorite to be heir of the family. Of course, the two had many other siblings. The Fuyuki family was quite rich in commerce with the west. As a gift for her ninth birthday, she had gotten an entire library of western books including her favorites, Shakespeare, Sherlock Holmes, Aristotle, western fairytales, and many other famous works.

No one paid her much mind, not including her passionate older brother, he had turned fifteen this year and was extremely proud and happy because of it. Masami's mother was acting strange lately, muttering under her breath and looking exhausted with large eyebags under her eyes.

'I guess I have to bring her some sleeping medicine.' Masami thought, she didn't really care but she knew her mother would appreciate the gesture.

She headed towards her mother's room but before she could open the door, Masami was hugged from behind and two hands covered her eyes.

"Guess who!" The voice said, cheerfully.

'Here we go again,' Masami thought and sighed.

"I know it's you, Masashi, your voice is so distinct and loud I could recognize it in a room filled with noisy people."

"Awww, little sis," Masashi said, removing his hand from her eyes and squishing her checks, "I love you too!"

Masami rolled her eyes. Her brother, Masashi Fuyuki, was so immature. She didn't know why or how the elders of her family favored him, calling Masashi the unnamed heir to the family.

"Whatcha doing?"

"I was about to see mother and give her some medicine. You know how she's been lately," Masami replied lamely.