零 Masami Fuyuki

⚠️ART AND IMAGES DO NOT BELONG TO ME⚠️

Start?

Load?

Change Character?

Settings? <-

Preview?

Exit?

Booting Up...

Appearance: Masami has a pale complexion with blue eyes the color of a frozen lake. Her hair was once black but turned white after h̷͙̫͐̅͆̏̂̍͛̈́͝e̸̻̾͜r̵̡̢̘̣͚̼̳̫̼̍ ̷̡̨̧͕͙̜̝̲̻̯͒̐̓̈́͠͠b̵̡̢̛̙̪͎͖͈̟̟̎͗͗̋̍̍̄͑͘ͅr̴̡̲̦̝̤̤͙̟͛̃͜o̵̬͚͕̲̱͌̽̌̂̿t̵͔͍̅̒̀̎͆͌͘͝h̷̺̳̺͊͊̊e̵̺̩̝͆͝͝ṟ̸̛̹́̌͛́͗̈̒̿͘ ̴̨̨͇̥̱̩̃̕ą̶̨̛̝͖̜̤̘̣̮͂̌̈́̆ň̶̡̢̥̳͚͉͖̉̾̀̈́̐͘̚̚d̴̬̈ ̴̹̭͔̥̓m̸̤̥̝̩̼̯̭̳̼̓̔̃͋́̚o̶̧͍̣̫̼͊̀̇͊̄͛̇͜ț̶̛̓͋̓̃̒͠h̸̗̹̭͉̠̙́̍̇ͅe̴̡̡̜͎̠͉̭͔̹͆̉̀̆̀̆̽̍̈́r̶̛̦̖̪̥̩̂̒̎̿́̎̚ ̸̥͙̣̼̠̻̜̌͐̌̊d̴̡͕̘̼͖͛̓i̵͕̦̖̱͓̘͎͔̞̍é̶̟̓̑͐̓̾̅͠d̴͔̼͉̄̈́ after being turned into d̶̟̆ȇ̵̦̩̠̤͔̙̥̑̈̕̕͝͝m̵̠͖̘͉̹̯̯͕̈̀̃̐̕o̵͕͕̺̜͚͆̈́́̈́̀͘͘̕n̸̪̝̩̲͐s̶̨̰͍̞̱̦̦̗̳͇̆͐̾̊͋. Her hair is long around her chest and has blue tips from the influences of her breathing style. (Her hair is styled like the picture except instead of the red and white ribbon, there is a hairpin and simple ribbon.) The hairpin was a gift from Giyu when they went out to a festival while the ribbon was a gift from Sabito.

Hairpin(Ignore the hair):

She wears the traditional demon slayer uniform, having a blue tint, and gold buttons to symbolize her status as a hashira

She wears the traditional demon slayer uniform, having a blue tint, and gold buttons to symbolize her status as a hashira. Her haori is an ombre, starting a solid light blue, then to a sky blue, then to a blueish white. On the ends, there is a snowflake pattern. The top of the haori is lined with white fur. (The uniform is like Mitsuri's except no chest window and Masami is wearing black tights with blue lined socks that go a bit lower than her knees. The uniform doesn't cover the shoulders but the sleeves still go to her hands.) Her nails are painted a dark navy. When she saw the original uniform given to her by the perverted kakushi, she threatened to euthanize him and report him. Masami requested for the skirt to be lower, the chest area to be fully buttoned, and for the skirt to have pockets to hold her things.