{ 2 }

Soonyoung earn a hit by Wonwoo, and he bought me to my class again. We was talking in front the classroom. There's some students in class, all of them was talking and gossiping while looking at me.

"My class will be more late than your's 30 minutes, so please wait for me around the school, I'll call you once I've done my class. The toilet was just right at the end of the corridor." I nodded, and he smiled a little "So.. I'll get going, since your teacher was here." he pointed my back, I turn my head and saw a man walking toward us.

"Bye y/n~" the boys said and left, I waved my hands. Soon, the man was beside me.

"You must be my new student, Jeon y/n!!" he greeted, I bowed "Good morning sir, yes I am

"You must be my new student, Jeon y/n!!" he greeted, I bowed "Good morning sir, yes I am." I smiled politely. He chuckle "Let's go!" we entered the classroom together, the class monitor shouted and all of them bowed to greet Mr.Choi.

"Good morning everyone, please sit down. Today we're having a new student, let's welcome Jeon y/n!" he clapped his hands, and everyone did too. "Hi everyone, my name is Jeon y/n. Hope to be close with all of you at the future!"

"Great! Let's see where should you sit..."

After a few seconds, "You can sit beside Chaewon" he said, and a girl raised her hands. I bowed to Mr.Choi and walked over her. She smiled friendly to me "Hello!" I did the same back to her too.

Once I sit down, a girl in front me turn her head to me "Hii!! My name is Yunjin!"

I'm glad that my new classmate are nice, so that I won't feel awkward. The girl beside Yunjin turns her head to me "Oh yes, why are you coming to school with Wonwoo oppa this morning?" she stares at me, with big dole eyes.

I hesitated, not sure if I should tell them the truth. "Oh yeah, I think you're going to get hunted down for this." Chaewon said, and I gulped "I...I was his stepsister."

"Really?!" they was shocked.  "Then why would you come to here?" Yunjin asked. "Because my dad thought it would be better to study at the same school with Wonwoo." and the girl who asked me just now introduced herself "By the way, I'm Leeseo." I nodded, and smiled to her.

-----

It was recess time. I was going to leave the class, but Leeseo grab my arms "Y/n. Are you really Wonwoo's sister?" she asked, while looking at me with a really scary way. "Yah Leeseo, you shouldn't be like this, she's just a sister to Wonwoo!" a boy said, and the other boys sighed "Poor y/n."

Leeseo rolled her eyes "you guys should shut up! I'm asking her only, right y/n?" she tighten her grip on my wrist, which hurts me a little.

I slowly nodded, and she let go her hands while smiling. A door knock make me flinch, and it was Soonyoung. "Y/n?"

I bowed to them, and went to him "Hi" he smiled "Let's go to eat together!" beside Soonyoung, there's someone else, which I never seen before.

"Soonyoung oppa..." I called, while staring at the two boys. "Oh! They're our year's students, this is Joshua Hong, and this is Yoon Jeonghan." "Hello Y/nie~~" Joshua greeted sweetly, makes me blushed a little "hello y/nie" Jeonghan waved his hands.