{ 9 }

Wonwoo's pov

She stopped walking "Hm?"

I took a big step to her, and she look at me. "Umm... how did the test go?" I don't know how to start a conversation so...

"It was good! I never thought science test would be so easy, most of the things that was taught by Hannie oppa was out!" she giggled while turning her head to Jeonghan.

"What about the Biology I taught you?" "Um, it wasn't that much, but still some of them! Especially reproduction." she lowed her head, and I looked away when she said that.

"Boo!" a voice shouted, she screamed a little and immediately cover her mouth "K-Kwon Soonyoung!!" she hit his arms roughly, and Soonyoung laughs at her while dodging her hits.

We arrived the cafeteria, and I was queuing behind her, while the other was behind me.

--

We found a seat, she sit beside me and Jeonghan another side of her. "Yah y/n, what happened to Wonwoo's girlfriend? I saw her was in the principal office with her parents.' Soonyoung asked while chewing the chicken. "She was trying to vilify y/n cheat! She threw a piece of paper to y/n's chair" Joshua said, and Jeonghan scoffed "Why would my y/n need to cheat when Wonwoo and me was her tutor teacher, right Wonu?"

I nodded, and eating my food without saying anything. I'm not in a mood because my bros was too close with my sister?

I should've said my crush instead of sister.

"Oppa, I don't want to eat this." y/n look at me, while holding a spoon of green peas." "You should eat it, it has many vitamin." I said, and she pouted, but Jeonghan grab her hands and moved to his side, ate all of the peas.

I hate myself. I should've eaten the peas!

"Hehe thank you Hannie oppa" she said to Jeonghan. "Yah, since we all just finished our test, and it's Hoshi's birthday soon!" Joshua suddenly said, and Soonyoung looked at Joshua "I thought nobody was going to remember~" he hugged his arms, and I look at Wonwoo "Who's Hoshi?"

"Soonyoung." I said without looking at her. She gasped "That's such a cute name"

"Then you can call Hoshi Jagi next time when you saw me" Hoshi said, and I giggled.

I don't want to stay at here anymore. I just want to be alone and calm myself down. Maybe I will never date her because she was my sister. I finished my food "I'll go first." I stand up, and walked away after pushing my chair back under the table. All of them was staring at me "Yah, where are you going?" Jeonghan asked, and I just walk away.

Joshua's pov

Wonwoo just walked away without saying anything...

Is it because that he was not feeling well? No he's totally having some thoughts on his mind. "I'll go check on him." I said after finishing my food. "See you later" Y/n waved to me, and I did the same to them.

After putting my tray, I was thinking where would he go?

Well... he usually goes to the library after finishing his food, but if he's not in a mood, he would go to the rooftop. I went upstairs, way to the rooftop.

I immediately saw him staring at the skies, alone. "Yah." I called, and he turn his head. He smiled to me, fakely.

"Why did you come here?" he asked, and I smiled "Because you left. What's wrong?"

"Hm? Nothing?" he was lying, because his face was written sad.

"Yah, how many years of friend I am with you? How would I don't know if my bro was in a bad mood." I hit his arms gently. He chuckles "You know me the most."