{ 26 }

Y/n's POV

"Y/n... why you didn't tell us?" dad was holding my hand, and I smiled "I told mom that he's not a good person and he bully me at school but mom doesn't believe me, Wonwoo saw it too"

Dad look at mom, and mom sighed "I'm so sorry.... I should've trust you..."

"Why would you even allow that boy to stay over our place?! Especially y/n is the only girl in this house?!" dad questioned mom.

"I...I thought Lucas have a crush on her and I wanted to make them to be together..."

"Are you serious?! You're forcing your daughter!!" dad raised his voice, and mom sobbing "I believe him so much... I can't believe he did this to her..."

Dad was speechless, but he look at me "Y/n... are you feeling well? You sure you want to forgive him?"

"I'm okay dad... don't worry."

———

———

After a week

Everything was going bad day by day. Mom and dad is suspecting each other cheating, and mom keep saying divorcement and forcing us to choose a person to go with.

They just fight every day and it is annoying, it even effects me and Wonwoo studying. Plus we don't have much privacy because mom always cries and ran into our room all of sudden.

Mom not coming home early so does dad. I was studying and I heard something dropped to the ground, and mom yelled.

I look at Wonwoo, who was tired of seeing this kind of thing everyday. "Do you... want to go library?"

"Today was Sunday... school library isn't open and public library gonna be rush." he sighed.

"Maybe we can go science lab? The staffs room." I suggested, and he widened his eyes "Good idea! Let's go!"

I pack all the stuffs I need, and he went downstairs. I went downstairs after done packing, and I heard mom blaming dad for not being responsible.

I quickly ran to Wonwoo's car, and he started the engine.

"Oppa... what if mom and dad really divorced?"

"They won't...."

"How would you know? I just hope that they really not cheating."

"But... as long as we're together, right?" he out his hand on my lap, and smiled to me softly, making my heart warmed.

——

He told the security he wants to do some assignments, and the security agreed to let us in.

He turned on the air conditioner and lights. I sit on Ryujin's seat and I took my laptop out.

——

We was doing project together. I look at the time, it was 7:00pm already.

"Oppa, it's kinda late. Should we leave?"

He lift his head and pushes his glasses "Sure... but let me save my task."

I clean up everything, and scrolling through my phone while waiting for him.

"Oppa... if mom and dad really divorce, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I... I will try my best not to make them divorce."

"I hope they don't."

Suddenly, Wonwoo's phone rang and he picked up "Hello?"

...