{ 24 }

Y/n's POV

It was finally Sunday and Lucas will be leaving our house. He didn't say anything but left in the early morning before I wake up. I was in the living room and mom was cleaning the house "Y/n, did anything happens when I'm away?"

"N-No" I said, putting the magazine back to the bookshelf that was on the wall. "How was your small science test go?" mom asked, and I sit on the couch "It was good."

Wonwoo came downstairs "Morning mom." he walks to mom, mom peck his cheek softly "what about you? How did your physics test go?" 

"It was great." he was standing behind me and mom went to the kitchen "Later we'll go to the mall to buy gift for Lucas, he's having his 22 years old birthday."

Wonwoo pecked my cheek from behind and I smack his arms gently. I turned on the TV and playing random movie.

"Why we must get him present?"

"Because he bought you gifts too when you was small."

"Mom, I hate him. He's just a boy who're being rude and disrespect woman all the time." Wonwoo said, and mom sighed "Maybe he's just being friendly."

I shook my head to Wonwoo, signaling him stop saying. Wonwoo sighed and flip over the couch, and sit beside me.

"Where's dad?" I asked because I haven't saw him after so long.

"He have a meeting."

----

Mom was driving and I was sitting at behind with Wonwoo. We was watching some random videos on tiktok. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Both of you. Wonwoo, you're not a small boy anymore. You should focus on your study and make sure you get to go XXX University, Professor Kim already prepared everything for you, including the scholarships."

Wonwoo didn't give any reply, just listen carefully.

"Y/n, you are going to have your final exam next year, which may lead you to your future. I already ask a few good school for you. I just want you to get at pass three of your sciences and your additional mathematics to get full scholarships."

I know if I talk back she's going to scold me none stop.

We arrived the mall real soon and I was crossing my arms on Wonwoo's arm, walking behind mom.

"Let's get him some nice shirt."

I was walking and laughing at random things with Wonwoo. All of sudden, mom drag me away from Wonwoo.

She was touching the material "What's wrong mom??" I was confused because she's being weird.

"Y/n, are you dating?" 

"Why would you suddenly ask me this kind of question?"

"Y/n, I know you're stepping into your puberty and you might have some body changes, mindset changes, I hope you protect yourself and does not simply give your virginity to a guy. You have a good body shape I know, and your  brother is on his puberty too, boys have reaction when they saw something exciting-"

I stopped her "Mom!! Stop telling me these kind of stuff, I know!!"

"You shouldn't be that close with your brother, he's now a grown up man! What if he can't control himself? You know he's not blood related to you, he might do-"

"Mom please stop! He's not this kind of people, why are you saying bad stuff on him?!"

"I'm not saying bad stuff to him, I'm just letting you know don't trust a boy simpl unless you known him since small time!"