91. Night is not enough

Aditi's point of view

People says that physical wounds are not dangerous as much as the wonds on your heart. Words hurts more than any physical pain. But I was hurt by both wounds. I may not get physical wounds now but people who hates me never leave a chance to hurt me by their words.

Rahul's words still roaming inside my head and what he says about leaving Dhruv. I also don't know where Shital ji is. Last time I have seen her was almost six years ago. She was only one other than me who knows what happened to me. She was hiding from everyone. Last time I saw her she devastated and what happened to her was all because of me. I could never forgive myself for what she had gone through and lost everything just because of me.

Should I ask Dhruv to find her?

I can't do that. It may put Shital's life in danger as that Rahul is in the city. If he found her he may kill her.

I looked at my husband who was busy making notes for myself and I was adoring him from the bed I was sitting on. The room was already looks dark, only dim lights are on including the study table lamp which was on because Dhruv was working. It's already night and he is tired but he was still making notes for me so I could catch up with other aspirants who are already ahead of me.

After meeting Rahul and hearing Anuradha aunty words for me I wasn't feeling for myself. My mind was feeling with anxiety. Dhruv I don't know how to get out from this mess or how to tell you about Rahul because I don't have enough courage to share my past with you.

Dhruv, my love I am just hoping that one day I could confess my past with you before it gets too late. I won't ask you to help me or take me out from this mess. I just want you to listen to me without judging me.

I wiped off my tears and walked to him. I don't know from how long I stood there, beside him but he was still consumed in his work that he did not sence my presence near him. I was feeling gloomy and I just wants a tight hug from him. There is no way I am going to leave my Dhruv even if Rahul has to kill me he could not separate my soul from him.

I pocked on his biceps and he turn his face towards me. My lips automatically turn into a pout seeing him and he looked worry and confusion at the same time. I could cry at any moment.

"Can you give me a hug?"  I said with same pout and tears stream down to my cheeks.

"Shit, you are crying." He drop the pen immediately and stood up. He encircled his both arms around my waist and took me in a tight hug. I also hugged him tightly and put my head on his chest, wetting his t-shirt with my tears.

The havoc inside me wasn't calm but I was feeling relax because I know he is with me. I am safe in his arms and he would not let anything happen to me.

"What happened..? Did something happen?" He asked while caressing my head loving.

I shake my head as no and sniffed. Anuradha aunty's word really hurt me. She still not accept me as her family which made my mood gloomy and I don't want to share this with Dhruv. I don't want to back bitching of his mom, in-front of him.

"Nothing, just had a bad day. I am feeling emotional and need you beside me." I said with my vulnerable voice.

"I am sorry love. I didn't notice before." He said while giving a kiss on my head.

"It's okay.." I sniffed and hugged him more tightly feeling his heartbeat.

"Why didn't you change your clothes?" He asked tracing his hand on my back in a soothing manner.

"I was being lazy." We both chuckled for my answer and tears streamed down from my cheeks. I was still wearing that red suit which I wore in noon and went to Dhruv's office to have lunch with him.