101. The harsh reality of my life

Warning ⚠️

I would Like to inform you that this chapter contains a sensetive content which may trigger you. It inculdes rape and torture. I am requesting you to read it in your own risk.

Aditi's point of view

8 years ago..

"Rahul, please leave me.", He was dragging me to the hall and I was requesting him to leave me.

"Today, you will know how much Rahul Sharma can go far if someone messed up with his love one and you dare to slap my sister. Now face the consequences.", He tighten his grip on my wrist and dragged me to stares.

I don't know where he has took me. It's a mension and far from the city.

"Rahul, please leat me go..", I again requested to him but he keep walking. I stumbled on my feet and fall down on the stairs but he dragged me to upstairs and threw me in a room. I landed on the floor and hurt my knees and elbows.

"You called Atul bhiya your friend, then how could you do such things to your friend's sister.", I glared at him through my tears.

"I was friend to him because of you and now you are under my claws. I don't need him anymore.", He smirked and I saw monster in his eyes.

"My family would not leave you. They will make sure to put you behind the bars.", I spatted in anger. I took the flower vase from the nearest table and launched myself on him but he hold my arm in the air and slapped me tightly that I fall on the floor again but when I looked at him I saw red. He was not looking less than a monster.

"First you slapped Nisha now you dare to hit me. You have no I dia bitch what I am going to do with you.", He took the whip which was hanging on the wall and started taking a slow steps towards me.

"Rahul...No... please don't hit me with that. No... please...Aaaahhhhaaaa...", I sreamed in pain when hits me with whip that my suit tore from my stomach and blood oozed out from my skin.

"How does it feel? Do you feel the pain?", He asked and again hit me. This time it hit me on the back and again I screamed in pain.

"Rahul, please I am begging you to stop. It's hurting.....Aaahhhhaaaa.....", Hot tears streamed out from my eyes when I again feel the pain on my chest this time.

"My sister feel the same pain when you slapped her."

"Aaahhhhh.....", I screamed when he hits on my legs.

The tourture did not stopped there. I keep screaming and begging to him to stop but he didn't stop his tourture. My clothes were torn in many places and blood was oozing out from them, leaving a deep scaar. The tourture was gone for atleast one hour and I was close to loose my consciousness. I feel numb and the pain was stop bothering me. He was tired of whipping me and sitting in-front of me. He was panting but still unsatisfaction was clearly visible on his face.

Suddenly he stood up and started walking towards me while opening his shirt buttons. A sinister look was playing on his face. I looked at him horrifically when he was getting closer to me.

"Wh...what...are you doing?", I stammered in my voice when he finally opened the last button of his shirt.

He looked at me and smirked, "I am going to make you my personal whore.", He finally removed his shirt from him and throw it in the corner of the room.

My eyes gets wide in shock I tried to move myself backwards.

"Rahul...no...no... please don't.....", My every bone was aching, the floor was painted in red with blood. Holding my whole power I was trying my best to move back.