𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

✍︎

      When you have a head like Charlie's and a heart like mine your bound to get into trouble. It's inevitable. He comes up with the ideas and I hate saying no so I just go with it.

      You could say the bet we made a few week ago was an example of this. We hadn't figured out all the logistics of it. How would we hide it from Cameron? Neil? Any of the others. We hadn't thought that far ahead.

    So when Knox burst into my room Wednesday morning, panicking because he couldn't find charlie and saw us kissing we knew we were fucked. It also didn't help when Cameron toddled in behind him and the first thing Knox blurted out of his mouth was

     "Ch-Charlie and Sophie were kissing" I pulled them into the room and Charlie slammed the door shut behind them. Both of them were staring at us in shock at the revelation.

"Y-you and Charlie?" Knox asked me

"You and Sophie ?" Cameron asked Charlie

       I moved quickly to cover their mouths but only got to Knox when I looked between them desperately.

        "Look please don't tell anyone, Neil doesn't know yet and I was hoping to tell him before any of you found out"

       "How long?" Knox asked sitting on my bed before jumping up quickly "you haven't"

       "No Knox, Jesus" I said as he nodded and sat back down. "It's only been three weeks"

     "Well finally" Charlie's face mirrored mine as they both contorted in to confusion at Cameron's words "Pitts owes me five dollars"

     "Oh that reminds me, Meeks owes me ten" Knox chimed in as Charlie and I stood beside each other with our arms crossed

     "You bet on us?" Charlie asked them looking between the two

     "Yeah, I figured it was time to put money on it since you started sneaking out at night" my eyes widened at bit as Charlie scoffed

"You knew about that?"

      "Oh cmon, Dalton, your the clumsiest person I know, do you know how many things you knocked over sneaking out? And don't think I didn't notice you gone in the mornings"

    "Well how did you know I was coming to Sophie?"

"Well you were hardly climbing into Hager's bed" Cameron scoffed as I put the back of my hand up to my mouth to stop a laugh.

"And what about you? What made you place a bet" Charlie nodded towards Knox

"Please, I knew something was up from the day Meeks and Pitts thought you were naked in here" I put a hand on my hip nodding thoughtfully, Charlie still looking between the two boys with his eyes slightly squinted.

"Well why didn't yous say anything sooner" Cameron shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Didn't have any concrete evidence, I mean you two have always been like this. How were we meant to know you two had begun sticking your tongues down each others throats" I made a face of disgust at cameron

"Ew really Cameron?"

      "Hey it's the truth, don't go getting annoyed just because we found out" he said putting his hands up, making his way towards the window to lean against it.

      "When were you planning on telling us?" Knox asked clasping his hands between his knees, leaning forward.

      "After I told Neil" I told them walking towards my desk, and sitting up on it.

𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙲𝙺 (𝙳𝙿𝚂 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚘𝚗)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें