Prologue

I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down there, just thinking about what happened yesterday was enough to make me trembling down with fear.

He was rough, way too rough. He didn't even mind that I was on my 5th day of my menstrual period.

For him it's all about him and his needs. He will never change.

My lips wobbled as I cleared my tears as it started to flow down continuously. Entering the kitchen, I took the glass of water gulping it down furiously to calm my racing heartbeat. I took another and another as my throat was itching and hurting with all that screaming. I gasped while keeping the glass in the sink.

I won't be going to office today not after his brutality. I don't have enough strength to face him. I just can't...

He's an animal and I don't think I can even stay in the same room as him even though he had done this so many times, yesterday he went too far. He crossed his limits and I don't want to see his face. I just hate him so much.

As I stood holding the sink, a thought crossed my mind, why  life is so cruel to me? What did I do to receive these? Why did I ended up with him? I just want to live normally.

I sighed brushing my open hair, thinking about my miserable life. I shook my head, tying my hair in a bun. I turned around to leave the kitchen only to get startled by him.

Him?

My eyes widened at the realisation and a gasped left my mouth in horror at the sight of him.

What?

He's here.

It means... he never left.

What is he doing here? All these days he left after he was done but why he's staying today?

Is he not done with me yet?

Oh god not, not again.

I can't predict this man. He can snap at any time yet that lite smirks on his face and those lust filled eyes are conveying so many things.

All I can say is I'm doomed as he was also looking at me with that look on his face.

I gulped hard I can't take it anymore.

Not now! Not today!

He looked away while clearing his throat.

"Come and have breakfast" he said in his deep voice. He's not asking me. He's ordering me.

I want to say no but I can see myself going there following his orders. I hate how much control he has on me.

"Sit" he ordered again.

I obliged by doing the same.

"Eat fast we need to go to office soon" saying that he started to eat making me halt in my place.

"I.. I took leave to- today a- and I informed you already" I said while gulping down my fear.

He didn't said anything instead he continue to eat in silence making me tremble. If anything is silence is scaring me more.

After finishing his breakfast he looked at me and his eyes move towards to my plate. When he saw my untouched breakfast he clenched his jaw while glaring at me.

"Eat"

My lips trembled "Please! I can't come today. I really need to take rest. I couldn't even able to walk properly please" he smirked at me when I said I couldn't able to walk.

I lowered my gaze in shame as tears started to brim at the corner of my eyes.

"You have 30 minutes to get ready. First finish your breakfast then go ahead and get ready" he said while getting up moving towards my room.

"Bu- but I.. I" I started which made him halt in his place and that made me stop further.

"But you?" His voice harden making me trembled with fear.

I shook my head making him nod at me. He looked at me for few seconds which was enough for me to start eating.

After a while he went inside my room making me sigh in a relief.

Is this how my life is gonna be?

When will I come out of this?

But the question is will he ever leave me?

✨This is my second story and please do support guys.

✨It's a prequel to my 1st story and also can be read as a stand-alone book.

✨It contains abuse, dark romance and forced mature contents.

✨English is not my first language so I hope you guys bare with my grammatical mistakes!

✨Like, share & comment.

Thank you❤️