Chapter 10

Hi guys,

I would like to thank all of my readers for being very supportive.

And also I have one kind request from the people who read my story, if you guys show a little bit of love by voting, commenting and sharing my story it would help me to motivate writing more and also publishing early.

I hope I'm not asking much.

👉🏻Check my dashboard for updates and kindly follow me to get early notifications regarding updates.

        ***********❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️***********

Vikram's Pov:

"Don't you ever fucking pull that stunt again" I said again by pulling her hair tightly to that point where it might hurt her, "Ow, stop... leave... ah... get off of me" she cried by holding my arms to remove my hand from her hair, it only stir the anger inside even more.

I tightened my grip on her hair pulling her closer if that's even possible. She kept telling me that it hurts. I scoffed at her audacity. Didn't she know that she hurts me first when she ran away leaving me all alone and letting another man to touch what's mine. I so brutally wanted to punish her for that, but then I controlled myself.

What happened has been done and even after punishing her it's not like it will vanish, so I thought of letting it go since I needed to win her back, but that doesn't mean I'll leave that fucker.

"Ahh! please... leave me... it hurts!!" I loosened my grip yet not leaving her hair, at that time I was young and immature. I accept her anger and fear for me, because I knew I drove her to the point where she chose to leave me. I was so blinded by her beauty and got carried away. I did so many reckless things in the name of love.

I got obsessed with her and still does, but now I will not repeat my mistakes (hopefully I guess)

Now I hope I can handle her and also I could control my obsession over her.

'I guess'

I gritted my teeth in anger when she left me, I tried my best to get over that damn obsession but looking at her teary eyes and vulnerable state   it brings back that possession. Those sickening thoughts of her crying and being vulnerable under me withering in pleasure and pain crossing my mind looking at her teary eyes, which once I thought got over.

But it's coming back alive more stronger and deeper.

She sobbed like a baby "pleas- ahhh...!! it hurts... please leave it" her lips wobbled as she looked at me, as if something snapped inside me my eyes softened when I looked at her eyes that are filled with tears making me gulp down the lump on my throat. I immediately let go of the grip I had on her hair. I grunted while slapping the side of my head aggressively as I looked away gritting my teeth to suppress those wicked thoughts and my anger.

The power she has on me. She literally has me wrapped around her fingers. At one point I don't want to see her in pain and the next minute I want to hurt her badly just to satisfy my sickening obsession to see her suffer in pain.

"Ple- please leave my house. This is- is not rig- right" she shuttered while sobbing silently as if trying to control her cries.

I groaned in irritation as badly as I wanted to hurt her, I'm trying not to be the person she gets hurt.

Yes, I did not want to be the person she cries over or gets afraid. I want to be the reason with whom she stays happy. I want to be the reason for her smile. I blinked my eyes as I looked at her I know she won't accept me or even give me a chance.