1.3

❝The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new

DAN MILLMAN

1.3 : it's called execution

OR

season 4, episode 4 : paradise

"SHIT." FIN SAYS THIS TO HER BATHROOM CABINET.

"Shit." She says this to her shower door.

"Shit." This time, it's to her towel.

"Shit." She says this to the light switch.

Two words. Two damn words. That's all it takes to ruin her morning. Just one two-word text from an unknown number.

Call me.

Does she reply? Block his number? He'll only change it and text her again. Maybe he'll find her. Fin shudders at the thought. She can't make him mad, not again.

After a lot of thought, she pulls out her phone and types out a response.

Leave me the hell alone.

Then she turns her phone off, grabs her car keys and is out the door.

Today is form day-woohoo-and Fin wonders how in the hell the FBI expects its agents to remember everything they did during a case. It's ridiculous. They should just give them body cameras or voice recorders or something. Not everyone can be Reid.

But she does it without complaint, because in truth, she doesn't mind paperwork. It's certainly better than risking other people's lives on a case.

It's just after lunch that Nick texts her back.

Come on, baby, I just want to hear your voice.

Oh, my god. Fin wishes she could punch him through her phone right now, she's so angry. Hiding her phone under the edge of her desk, she types out a response.

Go screw yourself, asshole.

I said I was done. Now get over it.

After thirty seconds, her phone rings. It's him. No surprise there.

Fin silences it and looks back at the file on her desk. Screw him.

"What's this?"

Fin looks up at Spencer. He's standing next to her desk, pointing at the ceramic mushroom she set there this morning, a quizzical expression on his face.