2.1

❝It's a dark pain, this urge of wanting

❝It's a dark pain, this urge of wanting...❞

FORUGH FARROKHZAD

2.1 : sweater vests

OR

season 4, episode 9 : 52 pickup (ctd.)

(tw: mentions of trauma, dudes being stupid and way too sexual)

"THIS MAN IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, BUT HE IS ALSO CHARMING AND SEDUCTIVE, WHICH IS WHY WE'RE ENCOURAGING WOMEN TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THIS MAN." Fin's not used to the cameras and microphones; they make her nervous. She holds up the sketch of the unsub, newly decorated with a scar over his left eyebrow. Cameras flash as reporters take photos.

"He's been seen at Club Omega and Suffragette City. We believe he'll attend other night clubs in the Midtown district, as well." Just a few minutes ago, Spencer told them all that he believes the peacocking the unsub's been doing has been to hide something identifiable above his left eyebrow, a scar or a birthmark. This is the key to unlocking his identity, making him screw up. "He may have a scar or a birthmark above his left eye."

"Based on witness accounts," Fin continues, trying not to look at one camera for two long, "our unsub is white, in his mid-to-late twenties, and again, has a scar or a birthmark over his left eye. Please remain vigilant, and if you have any information regarding this case, please call the Atlanta police department. Thank you."

And before the press can ask any questions, she turns and walks back into the building, making sure her hips sway with every step. Confidence is key.

"You did great." Morgan's waiting for her in the hall, arms crossed as he leans against the wall. "You're a natural."

"Honestly, I don't know how JJ does it." Fin rubs her temples, sighing. "It's exhausting and the cameras give me a headache."

"You want some coffee?"

"I'd love some."

"How do you take it?"

"I've worked here for how many months and you still don't know?" Fin shakes her head, grinning.

"Ooh, I know." Morgan's smirking, which isn't a good sign. "Why don't I ask Pretty Boy, since he seems to know every little thing about you?"

Not this again. Fin rolls her eyes. "Shut up."

"Morgan." Hotch steps out into the hall, accompanied by Emily. "Time to go."

"Where are we heading?" Morgan asks, standing up straight and all of a sudden serious.