Epigraph

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars.

Lila Snape is a disgrace to her family. Her mother had went against everything that her parents believed in. Her mother was disowned by her parents when she married a muggle. They hated her even more when she had a son and then a daughter.

Lila grew up in the muggle world, away from her magical relatives. But yet her mother still told her about the world that she comes from. Despite her mother's love for the muggle man that she married, she explained to her children that they are to marry someone from the Wizarding world, preferably a pure blood like her family.

She never explained why she wanted this for her children and they never questioned her. But being at the young age of eleven, Lila never had given it much thought. She didn't need to think about marriage, she was starting her first year of Hogwarts.

It was there that she quickly befriended three people. Ominis Gaunt, a relative to Salazar Slytherin who is a founder of Hogwarts, and Sebastian and Anne Sallow.

The four of them quickly became in inseparable group. They did everything together. But as years passed, the looming future growing closer, Lila found herself drawn to the dark arts. It seemed like bad things kept finding their way into her life, so she became determined to fight them off.

In her fourth year it was one bad thing after another and fifth and sixth year were no different. One thing she did learn though was it didn't matter who her friends were, or how hard she tried to hide her secrets. Everyone would eventually find out and she would be on her own in the end.

If she was going to survive to graduate in her seventh year then she would have to learn to face her battles by herself, because in the end that's all she can rely on.

I'm not sure if I will ever actually publish this, but I played the game and loved Sebastian and since I've written fan fiction before, I had a lot of ideas swimming around in my head

I'm not sure if I will ever actually publish this, but I played the game and loved Sebastian and since I've written fan fiction before, I had a lot of ideas swimming around in my head. I've decided to write them down and hopefully I will finish it and maybe someday publish it.

It starts in year one and it follows the game a little bit I'm going to change it up a bit, like the character doesn't start her fifth year. I wanted to start in year one so I can build up their friendship and possibly develop it into something more. I realize that makes more work for me and I've already written some and the words just seem to pour out of me.

{ Me from the future who's already written through year 4 and staring year 5, I've decided to publish this story, although I had told myself I wouldn't until I finished year 5. Year four ended up being a lot longer than I had originally planned, with each chapter 5,000 or more words. It's my favorite year so far but I have big plans for year six. I wrote like 70,000 words in like a month and a half and then I burnt myself out on it and didn't write for a few months. But now I'm ready to write some more. }

I also started writing this book when I was at a really bad point in my life. My mother had passed away three months before and writing this helped me. I focused all of my time and energy on this book instead of my emotions which honestly probably isn't healthy. And now it's been a year without my mom and I feel like I need to start writing again to take my mind off of everything.

Anyways I hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying writing it. I honestly don't care if anyone will read this story, I'm just having fun writing it.

{Warning}

This sorry will contain murder, rape, death, sexual content, cursing, and suicidal thoughts. This is going to be a very dark story.

{Disclaimer}

I do not own Hogwarts legacy or any of the characters all rights go to JK Rowling, Warner Brothers, and Portkey games. I only own Lila Snape and her family and any other characters that aren't in the game.

Started Writing: 3/14/2023
Started Publishing: 12/4/2023
Finished Writing:
Finished Publishing: