14 | Act Natual

┌─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┐
Chapter Fourteen
ACT NATURAL
└─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┘

┌─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┐Chapter Fourteen ACT NATURAL └─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────┘

─────── ⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ ───────

For a few months nothing exciting happened. We had went home for the holidays, or at least me and the twins went to our homes. The Sallow's had agreed to let Ominis stay with them for the break and they said they would have to think about the summer.

Not much more was spoken about the incident with Ominis in divination class.

I had woken up early this moring and headed down to the great hall. I was hungry. Not very many people were in there at this hour. I have yet to speak with my brother about if he might know anything. I think I have been avoiding it. But I know that he likes to get around early.

I enter the great hall and my eyes land on him standing against a pillar talking to a friend. I take in a shaky breath, I don't know why I am so nervus. I close my eyes trying to work up the courage to go and ask him about it.

I don't give myself time to talk myself out of it because I know that if I give myself the chance then I would. I make my way over to him. I nervously tuck a piece of hair behind my ear as his eyes land on me. "Can we talk?" I ask him.

His friend turns to look at me. I have never met him, he's a Ravenclaw. He has black hair and brown eyes with a few freckles on his face. I see my brother's face turn to worry. "Sure," he says and then whispers something to his friend who walks off shortly after and heads to the Ravenclaw table.

"How have you been?" I ask, I wince at how awkward I sound.

He furrows his eyebrows. "Did you wake up this early just to see how I've been or did you actually want to ask me something?" he asks. He knows me so well.

I let out a sigh, "Well, there's nothing wrong with checking on my big brother." I say and send him a smile and he just stares down at me. "Okay, fine. There is something I want to ask you about?"

"Is that about that friend of yours?" he asks. "I've heard what people have been saying."

I shake my head, "No, and even if it was I can take care of myself."

"Right," he says remembering that night in the great hall when I attacked the Gryffindor boys for insulting Ominis. "I don't think he is a good friend for you. I mean you're dueling students now in the middle of the great hall. Skipping class and sneaking out at night." I look up at him shocked. "Yeah, I know about you sneaking out."

"Okay, first of all, I didn't skip class the class was almost over and..." I trail off not knowing how to explain it. "And Ominis doesn't sneak out with me, he's the one telling me that I should stay in the common room." I don't tell him that it is Sebastian that encourages me to break the rules. "And that's not what I wanted to talk about."