CRUSH

Y/N's POV:

I stared at finney in awe as he read a book. He sat quietly and I watched as he concentrated, I couldn't put my vision away from him, he was so beautiful.

He looked up at me and I panicked and looked away,I focused on the lesson but a paper ball had been thrown at me, I opened It and it said 'stop staring at Finney,you look weird'.

I had a look of confusion and looked in the direction of where the ball came from. I saw Bruce staring at me, I mouthed to him "what" and he pointed to the note signalling he wrote it.

I smiled and flipped him off before looking at the teacher, I looked at Finney without turning my head, he was looking between me and Bruce and he did not look happy.

Later on I was walking home and saw Finney, I took a deep breathe and walked past him, but with my luck I dropped all my stuff. I sighed and went to get them.

As I was picking up my stuff I saw a pair of hands next to me, I looked over and saw Finney,. Once we had got all of my things we stood and up he passed everything to me, "thank you" I smiled and blushed "no problem, hey I have a question actually" Finney said "What?" I asked "So uhm do you want to um-I- you know what never mind" he stuttered.

"No tell me" I said sweetly "no it's okay, I wouldn't want to ruin what you and Bruce have anyway" he sighed "wait..what?" I had a look of confusion "you and Bruce are dating aren't you?..Ive seen you guys hanging out a lot" Finney looked a little sad.

"What..no,ew Bruce is my brother" I laughed "oh..well now I feel stupid" he looked down "well you don't need to" I reassured him. "The truth is..I like you y/n, and not in the friend way" he said quickly.

"Finney" I started, I looked and him before continuing "I like you too". He smiled and sighed in relief. "Few..that would've been so embarrassing if you didn't like me back"

I laughed and he helped me put my books in my bag and we held hands and walked home together.