LIVE (mason)

Y/NS POV:

I was sitting on my couch, while scrolling through my phone  when I suddenly got the idea to start a live on Instagram, I got up off the couch and walked up to my room and got into bed to make myself comfortable,I then started the live.

I watched as the views and comments came flooding in and started replying to lots aswell.

Soon my best friend Mason Thames had joined and requested to join the live, which I accepted. At first I couldn't hear him but then his screen loaded.

I looked at the comments and they were filled with things about me and Mason dating and saying we are a cute couple and stuff, "Mason everyone thinks we're dating,can you tell them that we're not" I asked.

A few more seconds of silence and then I finally heard him speak "Oh my God Y/n" Mason whispered down the speaker. "Oh my God Mason" I said back matching his energy.

"My mom has been texting me, and she was like "I'm so done with you,I've lost all my patience,I'm taking away your hot Cheetos and-" He got cut off of me laughing.

"Mason..we're on live" I laughed "Mason-" "oh I forgot" Mason laughed aswell, "hi everyone" he spoke, "oh my God.." I continued laughing.

Once We both calmed down I decided to talk again "Anyways" I wiped a tear, "we can talk about this on FaceTime..have fun with your live" Mason said "Yeah..FaceTime me after this and we'll talk about it" we both laughed again, and I soon ended the live to FaceTime Mason.

A/N:

This imagine was based off Millie and Noah's live, which made me laugh so I decided to do this lmao <3