MAKE UP

(Based in 2023)

Y/N's POV:

"Please Finn" I begged, "for the last time y/n,no!" He responded. I huffed and sat on finneys bed, turned away from him.

"Your not talking to me?" I could already hear the humour in his voice, but I didn't respond. I went on my phone for maybe ten or fifteen minutes before Finney sighed.

"Fine, you put make up on me" I jumped in excitement and hugged him, "thank you, thank you, thank you".

I sat him down on his chair and got my make up supplies out of my bag. "You better not make me look like a clown like last time" Finn reminded, I laughed at the memory and started apply the foundation to his face.

"I'm not sure if I want my make up done anymore" He said, "Too late now" I responded, "Why are you so against the idea anyways?" I asked.

"Well..most people make it seem like make up is just for girls" Finney said "Yeah well most people are idiots..did you know that make up was actually designed for men?"

"Wait really" He looked up, "Yep..now stop moving, I'm trying to concentrate" I joked.

A few minutes later Finney turned to look at himself in the mirror, but I quickly turned it around so he couldn't see himself.

"What do you think your doing" I said "I wanna see how I look" He defended "no, not yet..wait until I'm done..so it can be a surprise" I smiled, "Fine" he sighed dramatically.

I was applying eye shadow, when in the corner of my eyes I saw Finn try to slyly take his phone out of his pocket and put his camera on. I grabbed it and carefully put it on the bed next to us.

"Oh come on y/n!" Finney spoke "stop being so impatient, you will see in a second" I scolded.

I put on some blush and was finally finished, "and...done!" I exclaimed. "So I can see now?" Finney asked. "Let me take a photo first" I said and heard him groan.

After a few photos I finally decided to let him see. "Okay are you ready?" I said, "nooo I've just been waiting here for nothing!" He responded sarcastically which caused me to hit him on the head slightly.

"Ow!..yes okay I'm ready!!" We both laughed and I turned the mirror so Finney could see what he looked like.
(Y'all I can't be bothered to add a pic so just use your imagination)

"Oh my gosh" He whispered "Do you hate it?" I questioned, "hate it?..I love it!" Finn stood up and hugged me. "Really?" "Of course!, It's better than you turning me into a clown again" He shouted.

"I'm so glad you like it!" I said excitedly, "Yeah..now it's my turn to do your make up" Finney said with a smile.

"Wait, what" I spoke with confusion