THE F.S.A.I.B.

Here, all the officials thought, that Goder had reached his house safely. They called his wife to recheck.

"Officer... Please tell me that my husband is not dead. Please... Please, find him!" asked Mrs Goder.

"Wait, has he not reached your house yet?" replied the officer.

"What are you talking about?"

"Th-There's no way. If he's not at your house... And neither with us... then..."

"Hello?"

"Oh, Uhh... Um... Long story short, Goder was never kidnapped. He had escaped. And he should've been at your house right now... Ugh...this doesn't make any sense."

"So... So, he's alive... He's alive! But where is he?"

"... Where even IS Goder Frank?" said a reporter on the news. The police came to know through the officer who had given him the key to his car. The police searched every place but were not able to find the car. The questions were, "Who?" "Why?" "How?" This was an actual disaster for humanity, which was getting destroyed very slowly, but steadily. This rebellion was against the whole world. The ministers and the presidents were scared by the fear of being the next target, and hesitated to do any speeches on it until...

"I know that the recent mysterious murders have been a real shock for humanity. But, with my brave friend Mr Frank, I was able to witness his information about what exactly happened that day. To shorten it up rather than a long list of details, we find that a person wearing royal clothes killed Mr Stapleton with a sniper rifle. He also seems to have some high-level technology in his hands, which grants him the ability to vanish, out of thin air! This is a thing which will take some time to process, but how do you think the rest of the officials died, if he had vanished? Well, some ancient soldiers appeared, mysteriously. Yes. You heard me right. It's unbelievable I know, but we just have to go with it. They had no guns and still killed all the military. You again heard me right. We are clueless, totally. But, now assure you that I, as the CEO of the major assassinations and a countering society against terrorist organizations, the F.S.A., take the responsibility of eradicating the terrorist group of the Mr Mysterious, who was also the killer of both of my friends, Mr Frank and Mr Stapleton.

We are also taking into account the horrific acts done by Mr Mysterious and his group. I hope that I can get enough encouragement towards a step of life and death..."

Carlson gave his speech against the terrorist group, which was broadcasted online. "Oh my god! The actual F.S.A.I.B. is coming in for this matter! I bet that now there will be peace again... No need to worry about anything! They will manage off that disappearing shit." exclaimed the surprised viewers with true confidence (and liability).

All the people around the world were excited to see the measures, the FSA would take.

Carlson gave the following:

"Now for the retaliation, on behalf of the Central Government, are as follows: 1) All external affairs with other countries are cut temporarily.

2) No individual is allowed to go outside of the country, if unless permission is granted by the Central Government.

3) And if anyone is found to be suspected by any witness, it will lead to long-term imprisonment.

That's all from the Central Government. What the FSA was going to do are as follows:

1) Protection around the Wards has been increased.

2) Going to different states will only be accessed by a card, which will be issued by the citizens at their nearest FSA departments.

3) The Protection Team, will be appointed to eliminate Mr Mysterious and his affiliates.