10. The dress

Talking with Wheezie was a blur. 

It mainly consisted of Wheezie being interested about my time in California and me replying with the most dry responses. 

All because of a certain boy.

But as I said before, I was going to move on. 

100% now. 

There was no doubt.

As I lay on Wheezie's incredibly soft bed, I stared at the only place that wasn't colourful and decorated. 

The ceiling.

I honesty have no idea what I was thinking about. As long as it wasn't him.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock which was followed by the door of Wheezie's room being pushed open. Stood at the doorway was Sarah. 

She rubbed her eyes and ruffled her soft blonde hair. "Sorry Wheezie but I'm taking MY bestfriend back now".

I chuckle at the state she was in. Nevertheless, I jump off the bed and walk towards her. Before leaving, I turn my head around to face Wheezie and waved her goodbye. She did the same.

After closing the door, I followed Sarah downstairs to the kitchen. She walks towards the fridge, opens it, and closes it. I tilt my head slightly in confusion.

"There's no food y/n" she states, running her hands through her hair. 

She must be really hungry.

"Do you want to get some?" I suggest. 

Sarah nods in agreement. "I need to get dressed first" she says, making her way to her room. 

I follow once more.

I sit at the edge of the bed and watch Sarah pick an outfit. Once she was dressed, I grabbed the keys to my car and we walk outside, getting into my car that was parked out front.

Sarah was now fully awake and it seemed as if she had a lot of energy to use. It was almost 5 and we were hungry.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask, driving aimlessly.

"Topper is having a party at 7, can we just go there?" She asks.

I groan. 

Another party? 

I swear I'm still hungover from yesterday. Plus, I completely blacked out last night. There's no way I'm doing that again.

"Come on, its not going to be huge. It's just a small gathering. You can just find a room to yourself if you want" she pleads persuasively. 

I huff, giving in to her plan. 

Sarah squeals excitedly as I start to regret my decision.

"Lets get new dresses. I wanna look hot" Sarah suggests.

I guess she really wants to impress Topper. 

I begin to drive to where the clothing stores are located in figure eight. It wasn't long until we ended up in a boutique that Sarah suggested.

As soon as we got into the store, the blonde began going through the dresses section and I do the same. 

I didn't intend to buy a dress, thinking that what I was currently wearing was fine for just a gathering.

I sat on one of the chairs in the store, waiting for Sarah to come out of the changing rooms. Once she emerged from the curtains, she was wearing a mini dress that hugged every part of her body perfectly. The straps were incredibly thin and the hot pink fabric was one slip away to exposing her tits.

"It's sexy" I compliment. 

Sarah gives me a twirl before heading back into the changing room. "I'll wear it tonight then".

Once she was back into her clothes, Sarah makes her way over to me with another dress in her hand that she hadn't tried on.

"Are you trying that on too?" I ask. 

She smiles, shaking her head. "It doesn't suit me. But it'll be perfect on you".

I shake my head quickly and look at the red silk dress in disgust. "No way Sarah, its WAY too short".

Who was I trying to impress with a dress like that?

"At least just try it for me?" Her puppy dog eyes come out. 

It's hard not to give in to Sarah's charms. Partly because I would not hear the end of it if I didn't agree.

"Fine. But I'm not getting it" I state, taking the dress from her hands.

Once I entered the change rooms, I glanced at the dress once more before replacing my clothes with the tight fabric.

I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing how it was tight around my waist and was so short to the point where my ass would fall out in one movement. I turn around, opening the curtains and walking towards Sarah who sat in the seat I once was in. Her attention was on her phone but as soon as she heard me walk over, her eyes were on me.

"Oh.

My.

God."

Sarah's jaw was on the floor. 

She stood up from her seat, taking my hand and raising it above my head. She twirled me around and I laugh at the gesture.

"I'm not getting it Sarah..." I say.

"Well then I'll just get it for you because you HAVE to wear this tonight" she replies.

I roll my eyes. "There isn't anyone I want to impress Sarah".

"Then get it for yourself. Come on. Give yourself a treat" she persuades.

As expected, after a lot of persuasion and Sarah refusing to leave the store if I didn't get it, I gave in and bought the dress.

(The dress in question. Or imagine something else if you want hehe)