30. Shit unfolds

Somehow during the night, i flipped over with my head buried deep in Rafe's chest. Although i wasn't complaining, i stilled wanted to be angry at him for what happened yesterday.

I got up before the kook and disappeared downstairs where i sat at the kitchen and ate my favourite cereal. I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday morning so i was starving.

The quiet atmosphere was relaxing but also invited in the thoughts that were running through my mind. I wondered how JJ was and i planned on coming to the chateau as soon as possible. It made me realise that i've momentarily forgot about the awkwardness we had ever since he told me that he didn't want us to be a thing.

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when a familiar pair of hands snake around my waist from behind, colliding me into the warm and comforting body. His hand placements never disappoint.

My face gets redder and redder as he plants kisses down my neck and on my collarbone.

"U-um my parents are coming back in the afternoon" i utter, standing up from my seat and turning around to meet the boy. His hands were still around my waist as he leans foward, nodding his head at the information.

Rafe traps me in between his arms while my back pressed against the kitchen counter.

"Where will you go?" I ask, releasing his grasp and walking over to the sink to place my dirty dishes away.

Rafe shrugs."Back to the Glasson's". There really wasn't any way i could help him.

"Okay..." i agree, heading upstairs. I could hear Rafe's footsteps following closely behind me as i enter my room.

I walk over to the nightstand where i checked my phone, noticing that i had recieved a message from my parents. They would be back in 3 hours and i had to help get Rafe out of the house before then.

I throw my phone on the bed, turning around to see that Rafe was looking around blankly, scratching his head.

"You need to pack up" i tell him, causing the kook to sigh and begin packing his clothes and other stuff up. When i mean other stuff, i meant the cocaine and buds he left on my table. I didn't even realise that during his stay, he had been smoking.

As i watched Rafe grab his shit and put them in his bag, i got dressed into jeans and a top.

It wasn't long before i pushed the kook out of the house and he left on his bike. After an hour, my parents had came home and i greeted them at the door.

"Welcome home" i say, earning a low chuckle from my dad.

My parents enter the house and slump on the couch in the living room tiredly. My dad was rubbing his bloodshot eyes. All for a piece of jewellery.

"So... let me see the necklace that you went through so much trouble to get" i say, staring between the two.

My dad was the first to sigh before my mother whined. "That stupid place lied! They didn't have the necklace!"

"Oh no... i'm sorry" i pout, giving her a sympathetic look. "You'll find a piece just as nice, don't worry".

My mum nods, holding onto my father's hand.

"Yes! It'll be even more beautiful and less the hassle" my dad reassures.

I spent a few hours consolidating my mum and helping her search for a better piece to add to her collection but she was still pretty upset.

It wasn't long until it was around 5. My parents and i sat in the living room, watching the news.