~2~

~Question of the day: If Taylor Swift had a spaceship, which one of her albums would she name it after and call it??~

Unending darkness closed in from all around me. Not a speck of light could be seen in any direction.

I tilt my head up, or more like, in the direction I think up should be in.

With the way I tumbled into the water, it wouldn't be a stretch to believe that I'd tilted in the wrong direction.

Which made the sinking feeling of what if when I attempted to swim up, I accidentally end up swimming down instead? The fear grew all the more prevalent and strong.

I feel the pores of my skin begin to prickle as I attempt to break out in a sweat but I didn't have enough liquid in my system as I'd forgotten to eat breakfast before the day's events.

To be fair, you didn't have time to eat breakfast. I resolutely thought to myself.

"Might as well keep myself busy," I mumble to myself. The sound of my voice was the only break in my solitary pitch-black barrier.

I feel a small vibration on my wrist and I lift up my hand to see my small communication device attached to it beep to life.

I'd attach a small screen the size of a mini tablet to my wrist in order to easily access and see my vitals, and my online livestream chat.

But once underwater it was near impossible to see anything unless I press the screen right up against my face.

Which is what I did.

I practically smush the glass screen against my protective electromagnetic field air-breathing barrier.

The light of the screen was dim, but I was sure I'd maxed it out to full brightness to be able to see even when outside the spaceship.

Through the hazy tint of the water fog, I see chats popping by.

Slower than before so it made things easier to read.

[She's alive!!]

[Did y'all hear a voice? I think it was her!]

[Who else could it be!? The non-existent other entities on the planet? She's the only one there!!]

[I *DID NOT* think she'd make it out of there alive.]

[Dammit!! That means I won't be getting this account T.T]

[Oh ye's of little faith. I never doubted her!]

I scoff at their stupidity.

"Y'all aren't getting rid of me that easily. I couldn't just let some rando inherit my account!"

The shiny comment I'd been seeing all day pops up just then again.

Whoa, this person must've dropped a lot of money to secure getting all their messages highlighted. Did they pay for an entire day!? I couldn't help but wonder as the shiny text shun just a little brighter against the rest.

[💛That was an unbelievably close call. Glad you're okay.💛]

"If it wasn't for you alerting me, I probably wouldn't have made it out so quickly. So thank you shiny commenter!" I beamed, knowing that they could barely see me through their screens due to the immense overwhelming darkness. "Any more good ideas you want to throw out?"

[💛Hmmm...💛]

A little text popped up indicating the person was typing out a message. Deleting it, then typing again.

As I waited to see what they had to say, because I literally had nothing else better to do, I read through my other viewer's comments.

[Anyone else getting creeped out and can't watch any further?]

[Yeah, I thought my anxiety peaked before, but this is too much. Imma bail like my dad did on me and my mom.]

[It's so dark! I can't see anything!! Can she increase the brightness or something?]

[Y'all acting like this is some tv drama series and not something a real human being is actually experiencing.]

[Empathy has left the chat.]

It amazes me every day as to how immune I've gotten to my chats bullshit. I was just about to step in and break up a fight when "shinny commenter" finally posted.

[💛Maybe you should check your suit vitals? To see if everything is okay?💛]

[💛You really didn't have much time to do so when you jumped out of the ship.💛]

"You are full of great ideas today my dear friend," I praise, minimizing the screen of my chat to scroll through my suits vitals.

"I don't know if it's the lack of eating, waking up improperly, or my braincells just choosing not to cooperate, but I really do appreciate you immensely for helping me-SHIT!!!" I scream.

I'd smack myself in the head if the forcefield around it wouldn't repel my attempts.

[Good God, what now?]

[How is this better than cable TV!?]

[WHAT DID YOU DO!?]

I squeeze my eyes shut in mild frustration and open them back up as I release a defeated sigh.

I swung my hands down as my shoulders slack but not before catching the quick pop-up of a shiny golden comment coming through.

I swing my hand back up to see the shiny commenter ask, [💛What's wrong?💛]

I don't know why that comment out of the dozens sailing by calmed me down. But only just a bit.

"We have a problem, guys," I attempted to say with a humourous tone but fail miserably.

[What else is new?]

[Just another day ending in 'y' then?]

[And in other news, the sky is blue.]

[Everyone above me needs to shut the fuck up.]

[Ignore the trolls, what's up bestie?]

"Now, don't get mad at me, but...." Comments already poured through claiming they made no promises. "I only have 18% oxygen left in my suit. I forgot to fill it up from last time."

A shiny comment popped through.

[💛Shit.💛]