~22~

"More, again!" Dion gleefully announces as he tosses me out again.

Him and Leo took turns chucking me into the dark empty water, and each time I'd be able to gain back control before spinning out, twisting my body around to correctly orient myself, and find whoever I was being thrown to.

Hands would grab under my armpits, my hips, waist, and even wrap around my whole torso as I'm being caught.

I felt heat continually rise further and further up my cheeks.

They tried to make sure any contact between us, whether Dion or Leo, was absolutely necessary. But that didn't stop the small unexpected and intimate touches that threatened to send me on a one-way rocket trip to Saturn's other moons! Go on an unexpected trip to Titan's brothers and sisters!!

But I didn't seem to be the only one affected.

Every time my body slammed into one of them, I'd get different but equally interesting reactions.

Astute Dion, who seems focused on nothing but the task at hand, would simply refuse to even make accidental eye contact if, say, my body brushes up and presses too hard against his shoulder when I'm trying to come to a swift stop and his body seemed like the best, and only, shock absorber at the time.

Leo on the other hand had the complete opposite reaction as his face would shimmer and glow with iridescent glitters as he fumbled his words when I'd crashed into him once, and without him having a proper grip and stance, my whole body pressed into his and my face smushed! against the side of his.

We almost had an 'accidental kiss' moment!

Which was a tragically missed opportunity. But I'm happy things played out the way they did.

When I kiss someone, I prefer it to be done with full intent and can't be waved off as a 'happy accident'.

Both parties need to be consenting and enjoy it.

Period.

But just as both of Dion's arms reach out and securely catch me, I catch myself and my wayward wanton thoughts.

Why was THAT what was currently on my mind!?

It seemed like the more I spent time with them, the more I wanted to throw myself at them. Both of them! Which was far more worrying and alarming to me.

I wasn't this much of a thot. Especially back home. I'm sure of it!

Was social and physical isolation the result of this? Why am I more than willing to throw myself at the sign of the first alien species to even look at me!?

Would I have reacted this way if I'd landed on a different planetary body and it was covered with rock people instead of these vaguely humanoid fish people?

Were they even fishes!? I see no gills. But anything back on earth that could breathe and move freely underwater WAS a fish.

But hell, back on earth bees were classified as fishes now under federal law! So what the fuck do we even know???

Again I tried to reason with myself. If I had landed on a completely different planet covered in rock people, would I still be acting this way?

I tried to think of the absurd situation in my head.

But all that popped up were images of Dion and Leo.

Oh, I'm down bad...

Coming to grips with that revelation, it was then I realize that I hadn't been thrown again, and Dion was shifting me to his side, as if ready to make an announcement to both me and Leo.