19- angel in disguise

Mikyeong...

You tried to keep your eyes open, and concentrated on the pain you felt in your side to stay awake.

„Y/n come on, don't give up. You have to fight. I promise I'll give you your answers but. stay. awake"

And you tried to. You really did. There were so many things to concentrate on- what happened to Hyunjin? What happened to Chan? Why did Mikyeong save you? What was this all about?!

New questions formed in your head, all of them wanting to get an answer- which you were actually so close to get this time.

But it seemed like your body didn't want to play the same way, your vision got blurry once again and your senses also didn't really want to work anymore.

The last thing you felt was how you got lifted up.

Then everything went black.

Your eyes literally shot open, as you started blankly at the ceiling right above your head.

Blinking once... twice... and closing them again, you opened them more slowly this time.

The ceiling didn't change- so you probably weren't dead- and still at the same place at before...

...which was not a hospital.

No, not at all. Moreover, the ceiling showed you that the room was rather small- and somehow... round?!

Since you didn't trust your orientation anymore, you tried to sit up slowly- noticing that you weren't in a bed either, it was a... seat?!

An airplane seat to be more specific.

What the-

Out of reflex, you tried to sit up straight quite fast, which your head didn't seem to like, and right when you were about to collapse backwards again, a hand grabbed you and supported you to sit.

Mikyeong.

Seeing the girl brought the happenings from the last... hours? back and nearly got you dizzy again.

„Don't sit up too fast girl, you just woke up", she tsked and eyed you up and down, probably checking on you.

„You good?", she asked.

Right. You got shot by Chan- nearly forgotten in all this stress.

But it kind of seemed like it didn't hurt so you just let it be. There were more important things right now.

„I mean my body is I think... but how am I supposed to be ok after what happened?! And where the fuck am I?!"

Mikyeong sighed and took a seat beside you, ready to explain.

"Since you're probably lost, I'll explain," she began. "Any preferences on where I should start?"

"Considering you seem to know more about my life right now than I do, I don't really care," you said, resigned.

She chuckled. „Yeah I figured that, but I don't know where you stopped understanding. What the meeting was about? Or when they decided to attack you?", she said in an annoyed tone.

„Um... the meeting I guess- I eavesdropped and head some parts of Chan telling about killing someone and then Hyunjin stormed out angrily"

„Well then I'll probably go in chronological order", she sighed as she looked in front of her, „make yourself comfortable"

„No, I did not participate in the meeting. Yes, I eavesdropped too- just much more efficient than you did. So-", she stopped as she looked at you, „You know who the spy is?"