Chapter 7 - Clumsy day

Sammy promised me that we could go swimming whilst Bubba was gone

Sammy promised me that we could go swimming whilst Bubba was gone. So I've made it my mission to get them to go today! I woke up in Bubby's bed, that's the only perk to Bubba being gone, I get to sleep with Bubby whenever I want! It's amazing!

"Bubby" I whispered, I really needed to go potty but he was holding me so tight, I couldn't even move! Plus the fact, I can't get off his bed all by myself anyways! He didn't reply or even move a muscle.

"Bubby!" I whined louder than before as tears start to appear in my eyes. I can't hold it for much longer! But still no answer.

"BUBBY!" I scream with hot tears now running down my cheeks. Thank god he finally woke up and loosened his grip around my waist.

"What?! What happened?!" Bubby jolted to a sitting position.

"Potty Bubby!!" I said with an alarmed look on my face and tears still streaming so he would know it's urgent.

"Ok, then go?" He reply very confused

"Me no get down and you hold too tight!" I said in between hiccups.

"I'm sorry baby." Bubby said as he picked me up and placed me on the floor. I ran over to his bathroom door but it was shut and I can't reach the handle. This was really frustrating me!

"BUBBY DOOR!" I screamed whilst sobbing. When Sammy came into the room shirtless and rubbing his eyes like he'd just woken up.

"What the hell is happening in here!" He said in a stern but sleepy voice like we did something wrong.

"DOOR SAMMY PWEASE!" I screamed pounding on the bathroom door.

"Ok, ok, calm down monkey." Sammy said opening the door as I rushed in and did my business.

"Ok monkey, what do you want to do today?" Sammy asked sitting on Bubby's bed as I came out of the bathroom.

This is my chance! I ran up to him and hugged his legs doing my best puppy god eyes. "We pwease go simming Sammy" I asked in the sweetest tone.

"You want to go swimming today?" Sammy said looking at Bubby for confirmation as I looked at Bubby with my puppy dog eyes.

"I'm free" Bubby replied picking me up and putting me on the bed in between him and Sammy. I immediately grabbed Juni, stood up and started jumping on the bed.

"SIMMING! SIMMING! SIMMING!" I chanted over and over whilst jumping up and down.