CHAPTER 44 : Getting Closer

CHAPTER 44

ARIANA LINCOLN

On the way, I just stared outside the window happy as fuck. And Aless, he was driving casually not even caring about the news he just created. He literally revealed me to the world.

On reaching home, we both went to our rooms to change into something comfortable.

I took a quick bath and made my way towards the closet. Choosing black lacy panty I wore them, I had one of Aless's white shirts so I wore it. I left my hair open, standing in front of the mirror I checked myself once.

I was about to open the door but stopped.

What is wrong with me!? Why am I being so desperate? And that too for sex? I am surely going crazy.

I should wait for him.

He is just going to think I am dying for sex. And then he'll tease me.

A notification suddenly appeared on my phone, I checked it, a text from Aless.

Aless :
I am in the kitchen. You can help me with the dinner.

Okay... we are having dinner first....yes. Dinner. Completely normal. People have dinner first. Then sex. Yes dinner then sex.

Yes.

Dinner.

Taking a deep breath, I made my way downstairs. For some reason I could feel my heart beating crazily.

It's okay. Calm down baby. Calm down.

I stopped on seeing Aless in the kitchen. He was only in his sweats.

Jesus! He's planning to kill me!

A shirtless man cooking... It's so attractive.

Stop! Ari! Control yourself!

I understand you are horny but stop it. He doesn't have to know about your horniness.

"Whatcha cookin?" I asked, trying to peep over his shoulder.

He smiled "You'll see."

Saying he pulled me forward, held my waist and made me sit on the island.

"You said you needed help."

"I do. I need you to sit here and order around, while I do the work."

I chuckled "That's cheesy."

He shrugged "But you liked it."

I looked around "Since you are a perfect caring husband, why don't you fetch me the Nutella bottle?"

"Your wish is my command." He smiled.

Damn that's cute.

He went to the table and picked up the bottle, handing it over to me.

I picked some of the Nutella in a spoon and licked it.

I love it.

I licked the spoon one more time, this time a bit sexually. I knew what I was doing. I wasn't looking at him, my eyes were closed but I could feel his eyes on me.

I licked my lips once moaning, at the taste of the Nutella.

"Ari, stop it."

I patted myself mentally hearing him say that.

As I opened my eyes, I found him staring at me.

"Stop what?" I asked innocently, taking the spoon in my mouth and licking it clean.