Sarauta construction companies

"Salam alaikum. Please the MD's office," Sabreen asked a good looking lady in her straight gown atampha who is the receptionist of SARAUTA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY.
"Did he know about you coming?" She asked  Sabreen Just nodded .
"You take left the lift is there it's in the fourth flour the first office on your right".
She went to the office and knocked twice. "Come in" she heard a voice from the room. she opened the door and went in quietly and he asked her to sit down.
It's a handsome man around the his mid 30s. He smiled and she smiled back greeting him.
"Sabreen Muhammad Danbatta" he said almost like a question. "Yes" she simply replied.
"So you have to meet the COO he wants to interview you himself."

Sometimes before ....

Sabreen was sitting on a room couch in her parents room, her father who was sitting on the bed just called her.
"Sabreen habibty" he called.
"Yes abhii" she answered.
"I've asked my PA to find you a job in one of the best construction companies and he had gotten a job for you in SARAUTA CONSTRUCTION Companies.
Wich is the top best construction company in Africa at their branch here in Kano. So u are going for interview tomorrow so please be punctual.
I pray u get whatever you want in this life. Allah ya Miki albarka"(may Allah bless you)  he said lightly his fingers on her head lightly. "Ameen" she said with a huge smile on her face. "You can go" he said.
     "Mad!, SARAUTA Kuma. Zayn sarauta, Nusy sarauta there is something common with these I think they own this companies and she may be his sister. Then how is he light and she is dark".
Sabreen thought roaming back and fro around her room like a detective. "Yes this must be it."
"Well I wonder how I will cope with that place if he is the boss. Oh!" she sighed and made her way to her bed.  She prayed and slept.
   Her alarm woke her up at exactly 5:40 she prayed, cleaned her room and went to her restroom for a hot shower she came out after 10 munites.
She used another 15 munites drying her long silky hair that reaches more than half of her back. She applied her lotion and wore her jeans and top with her onion color full length Jalbab with a white Nike boot. She just applied khol and some lipgloss. She bid her parents goodbye and zoomed off.

End of flash back.

She's been standing deep in her thoughts outside the MD'S office for more than two munites. I know that the so called guy can't be the MD but what if he is the COO. What if he chases me out? What if he asked these big stoned arms men to beat the hell out of  me? No it can't be, what I'm i suppose to do, she thought bitting her finger tip.
"Hey young lady what are you doing here?' a strange guy asked.
"Uhmm please the C00's office" she said.
"hmmm Okay it's in the fifth floor the office on your left" he said.
"Or should I accompany you beautiful?" He asked with a huge smile.
"No thanks" she replied she went straight to the COO's office that is after his secretary and his questions.
You are Sabreen after all you can do this she said. As she was about to knock the door opened.
Come in she heard a husky voice, the entered quietly
"phew Masha Allah hu lays alwahid"(Phew Masha Allah he isn't the one)
"who are you expecting" the caramel skined handsome young man in his mid 20s asked playing with his curly black Arabian hair.
"Wait you heard that?" She asked because she didn't know the words sliped cause it was surposed to be in her thoughts.
"Kinda" he replied.
"Wait? I thought I said it in Arabic" she asked.
"Yeah I appear to be black Arabian" he said as he chuckled. She smiled.
"Ms. Sabreen right?."
My name is Mujaheed Abdallah sarauta the COO Sarauta construction companies.
"So why do you wish to be in this company."
He asked looking straight into her eye.
"Because it's the best company in Nigeria and I think it can match my hardwork" she simply replied.
"Ohh I must say I'm impressed. Congratulations You are completely hired and your work starts today inshallah" he said.
"Is that all?" She asked with a confused look in her face.
"Yes, you want more?" He asked with a question look.
"No, no" she said quickly.
He smiled mischievously.
She thanked him with a huge smile on her face. "Well if I may ask you are too young to be an architect" he said she just smiled. "I like you already, you look like my sister rahma I must say today I found her look alike. Though I don't know if it is because you both are Arabs" he chuckled lightly. "Sorry I filled you with my words but I like you already and I want to be your big bro" he said more like a question.
"It will a pleasure" she said smiling "whatever you need call me. my secretary will take you to your office and he will show you around. I hope have a good stay."

As she went of the office she met the secretary standing waiting for her. Let me take you around first then your desk.  They entered the lift and it took them to the 6th floor where it is a large meeting hall that can occupy hundred people with chairs and Mike's in front of them Dr pharmacist.
Then the down floor wich contains only the reception and cafeteria.
They went back to the 3rd floor and he opened the architecture's room every person stoped whatever they are doing and looked at him.  He enter into the room and made a sign for her to come in.
"Hello everyone you have a new mate here wich is our new employee. Please welcome her,"
she looked at the large room with 5 desk of five and only 1 empty sit.
They all said "good morning" in chorus waiting for her reply.
"Good morning my name is Sabreen Muhammad Danbatta, nice meeting you all."
"Wait, She is Nigerian?" a lady named fadila asked with a confused look.
"Uhmm yes she is" said the sec, replied.
"Wow" most of them said in chorus and in musement.
"The fifth half cast in our department" Masha Allah said Yahya.
"So this is your sit there" the sec Said pointing at the only empty sit in the room. Wich is the desk at the last angle.
"Your desk captain will explain everything to you." He said as he went out of the room. She went and sat down calmly.
"Is this your eyes or you used contact lense" a guy named Akilu couldn't help to ask.
"No it's mine" she answered with a chuckle. She is already use to these so she wasn't surprised .
"You look like an Arabian too are you related to the Mr Zayn ?" Another person asked.
"God forbid bad thing" she said under her breadth while in reality she faked a smile and said "no we are not".
"But you look like them." Another person objected.
"And the blue eyes is same as Mr Zayn's." Another person said from another angle.
"We are both Arabians and both have blue eyes maybe that's why we look alike" she said shrugging.
"So are you from the same county?" Another person ask.
"I don't know but my mom's from Abhu Dhabi." She answered.
"Ohh yeah he's from Saudi Arabia."
Listening to their complements and questions that she didn't even know what to say or who to answer.

I know it may be kind of boring but please stick with me
I really need your support.
Me meet in the next page.
Please vote and comment.

Your girl Hafsarh

The.girl.in.thoughts🥀