alliance.

This chapter is dedicated to Fatima Muhammad zukogi

"I swear I'm just his PA and nothing else. It's only work related issues we deal with." Sabreen uttered sincerely.
"Which healthy grown man will resist her feature everyday for several hours?" Hajiya balaraba stated sizing her boobs and hips.
"Not if the man is well mannered Islamically and socially" Mujaheed replied.
"This girl here is not only his PA but she's also a prostitute and hajiya Sa'adatu you know what your son is doing." Hajiya baralaba said wich angered Sabreen.
"With due respect ma'am it's okay please. But the type of upbringing my parents gave me does not support this. How dare you question my character, did you know me? Have you ever seen me before? Or maybe I started the prostitution with your son." Sabreen uttered angrily.
Hajiya balaraba kept looking at Sabreen who was talking and all of her body was shaking in anger.
"Hey you keep quiet ill-mannered girl do I look like your mate. So you also have no respect." She said. 
"Respect is reciprocal ma'am and if you will excuse me, Mr Zayn who are having an important meeting with the client form Brazil 12:00am" Sabreen uttered and left.
Mujaheed was so amazed and also happy about the response Sabreen gave to balaraba.
"Hajiya balaraba please sit down first." Mimi said.
"Abba the CCTV photage. It is the only thing that can prove Zayn's Innocence.' Mujaheed suggested.
"Yes the CCTV," Zayn's had forgotten about the CCTV photage. "Wow Alhamdulilah" he thought.
"Okay let's check the CCTV. Everyone to the security photage room." Abba announced.
They all went to the photage room and asked Safiyan the chief security to check it for them.
All of them looked at the screen attentively waiting to see the photage.
"Unfortunately sir, the photage is not here, I don't know how but there is no memory of the photage between 3 days back now. Is like something is wrong with the memory." Safiyan reported.
"What the hell is this what are you saying safyan" Zayn shouted at the top of his lungs.
"You see there is no proof. And now you are shouting unnecessary because you are guilty conscience." Hajiya balaraba said. Mimi was just confused. She didn't even utter a word.
"Balaraba just keep quiet." Alhaji Saminu uttered.
"Let's all go back there is nothing left to do here."
They all packed there selves and started moving out.
"Abba there is a photage in out part of the yard, the parlor, and the corridor" Mujaheed said.
They went there all the men entered leaving the ladies outside they checked and there is no memory of anything. Zayn has already lost hope.
They went back to Mimi's parlor and everyone took a sit. 
"I swear to God if you did not do justice to my daughter I will take you to court and tell everything to the media and that will ruin both the father and the son's reputation so you just quitely marry them off and burry it  here." Balaraba warned.
"From all that happened, you want my son to marry your daughter right? Then Zayn will marry Ramla." Abba said in his manly voice.
"What!!?" Zayn, Mujaheed, Mimi and Rahma who just entered shouted in chorus.
"Yes zayn will marry Ramla in 2 weeks from now. If this the perfect timing for you Alhaji Saminu?" Abba asked.
"Yes Alhaji Abdallah it is the perfect timing it will be quick and no one will suspect anything." He answered.
"Zayn I know you have never say no to me or my decision and I hope you won't say no to this" Abba stated looking at his poor son. Zayn couldn't even think, he just looked at Abba and noded.
"Then it's decided everyone can go."
Ramla was feeling like jumping and screaming because of happiness.
"You see Zayn I've never looked for something and didn't get it" she said in her mind with a little smirk and she moved out of the parlor.

Sometime before......

A black tinted window car packed at the gate of the sarauta mantion.
"Hey little boy come here" Ramla you is on the passenger's seat called a little boy within his age of 7-8. She gave him a pack of chocolate and also gave him a phone she asked him to enter the house and give the first security agent he sees.
He entered the house and the first person he saw was mus'ab
And he gave him the phone.
"Kid who sent you with this phone?" He asked.
"It's a lady in a car outside." He boy answered.
"Okay" he said looking at the phone and he noticed it's on a call. He raised it to his ear and said "hello."
"Please can I meet you outside?" She asked.
"Yes" He answered.
"I'm here for a business deal" she simply said.
"Business deal?" He asked.
"Yes business deal, you are going to do a small job for me and I'll give you 100k in cheque." She said.
He widened his eyes pronouncing 100k. Really?" He asked.
"Yes" she answered.
"What I'm i going to do?" He asked.
"I need you to delete all the photage of today in this house I noticed CCTV camera all over the house. I want no mistake. Especially around Zayn's part of the house and all possible places. And yes no mistake make sure you do it wisely" she stated.
"Yes ma consider your job done" he said.
"She gave him the cheque of 50k I will give you the remaining half when my job is done" she said. "Okay ma" he smiled.
They zoomed off while he got to work immediately. He deleted the one from two days before and he also cleverly entered Zayn and Mujaheed's part, entered Zayn's room and the removed the memory card. While Zayn and Mujaheed went to Mimi and left the door open and harun is on a leave while mustapha the other guard is not there. His job was done so quickly.

End of flash back....

"Mimi what happened here. Baby, please tell me. Ya Mujaheed, someone should say something!" Rahma said confused.
"Rahma you just came back from school by the way why are you back early today go and freshen up and eat some food then we all meet at the dinner table and talk after eating"  Mimi said and located to her room.
Zayn stood up his felt very weak. Mujaheed tapped his shoulder  in encouragement and he just nodded.
"Now forget about everything for a moment and go to the office you have a meeting remember?" Mujaheed said to him.
"How can I forget everything Mujaheed. First the alligation and now an alliance? I'm i dreaming or something?" Zayn asked his life all tangled up.
"I know that but right now business comes first and you might feel better when you go to the office" Mujaheed stated.
Zayn just nodded and they went to the parking lot together.
They entered Mujaheed's car and he drove them to the office. The staffs were greeting them but it's only Mujaheed that answered some while Zayn just walked like a stone. They entered the lift and all of then went to there various offices when they reached the floor.
When Zayn checked his wristwatch it was already 5 munites after twelve.
Sabreen knocked and he opened the door for her. She greeted him and he only noded.
"Sir, due to the personal issues you are having I talked with the clients and we scheduled the next meeting to 9:00am tomorrow I hope that's convenient." She stated.
He just noded.
"Uhmm... Mr Zayn I'm sorry I went to your house and got matters worst I'm really sorry" she pleaded.
"Today I'm definitely going to be fired" she tought.
He was lost in the structure of her face noticing something. While she just stood there like a statue waiting for his response.
"Sabreen" he called slowly and in a low tone.
He has never called her Sabreen before, and the sound of her name in his voice was so unique and she has never heard the sweetness in her name like this before.
"Sit" he ordered.
She sat down slowly facing him .
"Do I look like a womanizer?" He asked
"No sir why are you saying this you are a decent man. And what I understand by you is that you worship Allah subhanahu wata'ala with passion. So the talk of being a humanizer hasn't even appeared here." She utter calmly.
"Thank you. But since you started working as my PA did you for a second tought about me raping you in this office only me and who with a sound proof office?" He asked.
"Subhanallah I've never tought about that in my mind." She answered.
"Are you for real?" He asked again.
"Yes Mr Zayn I know what ever you will do you will not hurt me." She answered.
"Can I trust you?" He asked.
"Trusting me is a choice sir, being trustworthy is what I can assure you about me. She answered with a smile.

Hi guys.
Thank you for reading
Please vote comment and share.

Your girl Hafsarh

The.girl.in.thoughts🥀