just friends, right?

READ THIS!
Guys btw I rewrote the chapter since I didn't like it soo here you go
_____________________________________________
Tsukasa's pov

Driin

*yawn*

Ugh, it's monday and I have school so I better get ready.
I wash my face get changed...
Well atleast I wasn't in the hospital like always so is ok ig.
I get ready and go downstairs
"Goodmorning mom!"
"Morning"
"Goodmorning big bro!"
My dear little sister,saki.
I love her with all my heart, she always visited me at the hospital when she could.
I grab my lunch and go to school.
I was looking at my phone so I wasn't paying attention at what whas happening, and someone decided to prank me.
"Goodmorning tsukasa-kun!"
"GAAHH YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!"
"hehe sorryy"
"Ugh"
It was my bestfriend, rui
"Are we going to school or what."
It was nene. She is rui's childhood friend.
She is sometimes kind of annoying but I know in her heart she is kind.
"Yeah yeah chill"
"You two better hurry or I will go without you"
"Nene don't worry we are going."
And with that we started running to get to school. We got in class in time so the teacher didn't scream at me for being late.
I sat on my desk doing random drawings.
Oh I forgot, I'm actually pretty good at draw nad when I have free time I like spend it drawing.
Not much after the teacher arrived so class stared and I had to pay attention if I wanted to pass the year. After all, I didn't want to disappoint my parents. They expect very much from me and I always give my best to make them proud.
Anyways class ended and I started packing my things to go eat lunch.
"Tsukasa-kun are you ready to go?"
"Rui you're making me anxious!I'm almost ready"
"Okay, i just texed nene and she is already there."
"Ok I'm ready let's go."
We always eat lunch on the rooftop, sometimes emu joins us. She goes to an all girls school so she just sneak in the school and ther come back to hers.
But today she is busy so she can't come.
"My God Rui! Slow down! You know I don't have all that energy"
"Hehe sorry kasa I'm just very excited!"
"Huh?Why? What happend"
"Oh you didn't know? Nene is dating someone and she was gonna tell us today!"
"Ohhh right, I forgot."
"It's okay-oh we're here."
"Finally"
"Hehe i'm curious"
"Yeah me too!"
*noise of the door opening*
"Hey nene!We're here!"
"Oh hi kasa, hi rui."
"Sooo wo is it!"
"yeah!Whoooo"
"It's emu."
"I KNEW IT"
"Rui keep your voice down!"
"awh☹"
"nene,don't you think you're a bit cruel?"
"Nah"
"You're mean!"
"Rui stop acting like a drama queen you're not helping."
"Not you too kasa!"
"Agree"
"You two are mean!"
"Stop it Rui"
"No,meanie"
"Shut up"
"Nene!don't talk back to him or we'll end up argui-"
"HEY YOU-"
"STOP"
"what she is mean"
"You're both mean and now if you dont shut ur mouth I'll throw you off the roof"
"..."
"..."
"Finally"
"Can I atleast eat my lunch?"
"Who said you couldn't"
"I dont know"
"Ok, then don't ask"
"You're even more mean tsukasa!"
"This time I agree with her"
"What is not my fault if you two are childish"
"Ugh, let's just eat our lunch"
With that we talked a bit and ate our lunch, then the bell rang and we all starting to get to our classes.
I got to mine, it was kind of boring but I wasn't paying attention. Well, not because I wanted to, because i felt a little dizzy and I wasn't feeling very well but it's normal.
Then school ended and i went to my locker to change my shoes and met toya and akito.
"Hello tsukasa senpai"
"Hi"
"Hello you two!"
"So, how was your day?"
"Kinda good"
"Why kinda?"
"Oh nothing, I'm not feeling very well"
"You want us to take you home?"
"No don't worry, you are so kind but is not something serious,it's ok really."
"If you say so, stay safe"
"I will."
I started to go home, i was looking at my phone, and before I knew it I was home.
I knocked and my sister opened the door
"Hello big bro! How was your day?"
I wasn't gonna tell her that I wasn't feeling well because she would freak out.
"Oh it was good how about yours?"
"Oh it was good!"
"Glad to hear it, i'm going to my room, if you need anything in there."
"Thanks!"
The second I entered my room I started crying.
While I was going home I've seen pictures of people having fun, enjoying themselves and most of all not spending half their lives in the hospital.I felt so sad, at this point I didn't have a reason to go on, I wake up in the morning for no reason at all. Well I have my friends but the question is:will they miss me if I died?
I was alone most of my childhood because I was always sick and my parents were always busy with work so they didn't visit me often and my sister was very little.
My parents didn't really cared for me at all I was only their model child to be proud of.
But what would happend if i'll fail?Will they still be proud of me?my thoughts were interrupted by a call, it was from rui. I wiped off my tears and I answer the call
"Tsukasa'kuuun wanna cone over?"
"Why?"
"I wanna test somethin-"
"No."
"I was just kidding, I just want someone to sped time with since I'm bored"
"Okay then, coming"
"Yay"
I ended the call and got ready.
I put on an oversized t-shirt and shorts since it was hot outside.
I started to walk to his house, it was kinda a long walk but I didn't mind. I still felt dizzy but I didn't really think of it.
I was finally at rui's house, I knocked and his mother opened the door for me
"Oh hello! Ruiii your boyfriend is here!"
"Mom we're just friends!"
"What you two are always together so I thought-"
"Yeah yeah, come here kasa!"
"Coming!"
"Bye gays"
"MOOOM"
"Just kidding"
I have to admit that his mom made me blush, I mean, me and rui are just friends, right?Ugh what i'm thing, we are obviously just friends.
rui was taking me to his room but the peculiarity was that he was holding my hand while taking me there, that made me blush even more.

_____________________________________________

1109 words😨 I'm scared of myself! Btw I really enjoyed writing this part!