the...sekai?

Guys im abt to cry bc i changed things in thr last chapters did you noticed it? Hehe
_____________________________________________

Tsukasa's pov

I welcomed all the guests with a happy face, finally I didn't have to pretend anymore. Those pills made me see the whole world in a positive and colorful way, but I knew it was just a way to try and get away from reality. My life was falling apart. My mental stability and past didn't help either. Then the hospital divorce, and in a few days I have the show and I'm not even prepared! But despite this, those pills made me smile.

almost everyone had arrived, rui ena emu nene honami ichika shiho mizuki kanade mafuyu...
Oh, and speaking of mafuyu, we're helping kanade and the others and we're doing it! She is improving a lot, she is detaching from her mother and now she is doing so much better, she has also started to smile, but real smiles. Kanade is very proud of her and thanks us almost every day for the help.
(Baby mafu🤭)

Honami's pov:
I was talking with emu rui and mafuyu, we were all laughing and joking before the party but then tsukasa started screaming.
"AAAAAA"
"WHAT HAPPEND?"
"THERE IS A BUG-"
Rui stomped her with his foot and we all laughed.
after that, the party went well, there were some drunks like emu, akito,an, ena and airi but other than that, we had fun. We stayed home for a sleepover and it was even more fun there!

Rui's pov:
during sleepover i called emu and nene for some kind of secret meeting in a closet
"what is it rui?"
"guys but in fact we can have proof through the sekai!"
"Actually Rui is right, if the sekai was created based on tsukasa's feelings, then if he doesn't have the usual feelings he will change the sekai too!"
"Right! Lets go!"
we all grabbed our phones and were dragged into the sekai. As soon as I opened my eyes I saw an empty sekai. The sky was black, and there was nothing. Absolutely nothing. just the vocaloids that... cried.
(GUYS ITS NOT THE EMPTY SEKAI IS SIMILAR)
"rui?emu?nene? Is that really you?"
Miku said in a sad, and calm tone.
"miku what happened to the sekai?"
"Tsukasa's feelings changed and the sekai started to change drastically, us as well."
in fact now that I think about it, they were all dressed in sad gray clothes.
"Is there anything we can do?"
"you don't, but tsukasa does. You have to try to make him feel something again. Any other feeling than sadness."
"...so we were right."
"we will try to make as much miku as possible!"
"Thank you guys. Please, save tsukasa"
"We will"
and with that, we exited the sekai.

_____________________________________________

Deez nuts