"blow my brains out"

Rui's pov:

while we were trying to figure out what was happening to tsukasa, i accidentally grabbed his hand, revealing his arm. What I saw was the least of what you can expect from tsukasa. His right wrist was full of cuts, probably recent.

"Why would you."
"Rui kun?"
emu turned to check if tsukasa had something wrong and saw what i did
"Oh dear god..."
"What?"
"..."
"this"
"Oh my god!"
"Im sorry"
Tsukasa got up and ran to his room, closing the door.
"Kasa..."
his mother was on the verge of crying, saki,mafuyu,toya and the rest were all confused.
Now I had confirmation that that boy seriously needs help.

Tsukasa's pov:
I ran to my room, closed the door and sat down behind it. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I could not feel any emotion. It was like I was dead, even though I was alive. I turned on my phone, and I had a notification, who could it be? I open that notification, and as soon as I hit it, I find myself disappearing and going into the sekai.

₩0ŇĐƏŘ §ƏĶĀĪ
_____________________________________________

I open my eyes, thinking I must be blinded by the blue sky and the lights from the curtains, but instead, the sekai was dark and gray. All the tents were destroyed, the puppets were broken with cloth coming out of their chests. The sekai was destroyed. At some point someone approaches me
(Guys btw when they are in the sekai im gonna use this font)

"ŤŪĶĂ$Ă?"
"Miku? Is that you?"
she had her usual dress, it was just black and sad.s
She also had her usual blue pigtails, she had a sad face, that wasn't miku.
"ÝƏ$, ŤHƏ $ƏĶĂÏ Ī$ FĂŁŁĪŇĞ ĂPĄŘŤ!"
"What?"
suddenly I hear the cry of a little girl, I turn around, and I see curled up near the stairs of a tent crying with a broken puppet in her hand.
"Mrs sparkle!"
"ŔĪŇ?"
"rin?"
"Tsukasa! You're here! Please! Help us! The sekai is fallibg apart... everything is so sad and grey!"
"ŘÏŅ ĆHĂŃ..."
"I'm sorry."
"Miku"
"ÝƏ$?"
"Luka...well she..."
"₩HĂȚ?"
"She is going crazy,she keeps crying and trying to hit someone, len kaito and meiko are trying to calm her down but she's seriously freaking out!"
"ØH ĐƏĂŘ ĢØĐ"
"This...this is all my fault"
"no tsukasa! Don't say that, you are the first of us all to need help, please, you need to be saved. I was the one who sent you that notification and let you in here, I wanted to see how you were!"
Rin got up and ran to hug me, crying. Despite this, I couldn't get a reaction, I felt like crying, but no tears came out. I wanted to die, but I hugged rin back. When what looked like Luka, comes at me trying to attack me

"OH MY GOD LUKA STOP!"
"ŁŲĶĀ!"
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME! YOU DESTROYED THE SEKAI "
she was wearing a strange short, black dress, her hair was long and dark pink, her face was as angry as ever.
KAITO, len and rin managed to detach her from me. She started crying like crazy, like one of the kids at the supermarket throwing a tantrum.

"Hi tsukasa"
"Hello KAITO,len,meiko"
"Hi..."
I took a look at all the vocaloids there, they were all with sad expressions on their faces, and sad clothes. They looked like patients in a mental hospital. It was my fault.
"Tsukasa, now I think you know what the problem is, the sekai can never go back to the way it was before, but if you can get the help you need, you can still save it from burning completely "
Meiko said.
"Meiko is right tsukasa, but you should go now, I'm afraid luka might try to hurt you again"
"I will len, thank you all"
"BÝƏ
_____________________________________________

"Meiko is right tsukasa, but you should go now, I'm afraid luka might try to hurt you again""I will len, thank you all""BÝƏ _____________________________________________