BOTH OF THEM

I am sorry everyone ...seems like by mistake wattpad deleted this series or maybe it must be deleted by mistake from myself
So I am posting this series again
I hope you guys will support it again
Love you ❤️

They closed the distance around her. She didn’t want to want them, but she did. Both men pulled at some deep primal urge inside her. It was like a whole new part of her was being exposed and she wasn’t sure what to do with it.

“We want you Baby,” Connor said as if reading her mind.

Oh, she had no doubt about that.

Theron cupped her cheek. “No, we fucking need you.”

Holy Fuck!

“All you have to do is give us a chance.” Connor smoothed his hands around the curve of her ass.

Her pussy ached with how turned on she was. “A chance of what?”

“Being ours” Theron whispered.

She blushed furiously turning her cheeks pink. She nodded.

“We need to go inside,” she murmured. Her brain reminded her that they were standing in front of the door, giving a chance to the neighbors peeking at them.

She glanced from one to the other and said “Let’s go inside.”

They stepped inside the living room.

The moment Tally closed the front door, both men took over so fast she wasn’t sure what happened. One second she was at the door, the next she was in the middle of her living room with Theron kissing the hell out of her, his hands cupping her face and Connor pressing his clothed bulge against her back while nipping on her neck, his hands squeezing her breasts.

He glanced at her from back and whispered in her ear “Are you very attached to this dress?”

She blinked. God that deep rough voice set her blood on fire. “Not really.”

“Good.” He slid his hand down her front so softly she was caught off guard by the low sound of tearing fabric.

She peeked down to see the front of her dress split open. Theron grabbed the material and slid it off her body so carefully. Her bra and panties suffered the same fate. The articles of clothing were discarded and soon she was spread on the couch naked for them.

Theron brushed his lips over her shoulder. “I’m so hard I can’t think straight.”

She reeled back, staring at him wide-eyed. “But-but I haven’t done anything.”

Connor smiled at her shocked expression. “You’re doing enough by smelling so delicious and looking so appetizing”

“Connor, you’re both really handsome men, but I have never...” She said looking down.

Theron placed his fingers on her chin and lifted her face. “Do you want us darling, Yes or No?”

She blinked and licked her lips. “Yes”

Theron growled against her lips. His tongue darted between her lips and dominated hers. It was like a battle of tongues. She didn’t know how long she could last, giving him back suck for suck, lick for lick.

Connor kissed and blew air on her nipples which made her puckered her nipples tight.

“Umm” She moaned arching her back. Then his hands were there. On her skin. Tweaking her nipples and sliding down to cup her pussy.

“Fuck, Tally,” Connor groaned. “You’re wet. So wet.”

He spread her pussy lips open, one finger pressed right at the heart of her pleasure.