Jacuzzi

She took off her robe and sat in the steaming tub slowly. Neon lights lit the bottom of the Jacuzzi. The front of the tub had a glass wall, which showed off her naked body.

Water lapped around her body, covering her up to her tits.

A knock sounded at her bedroom door. She'd asked the maid for tea to help her sleep.

"Come in," she yelled. "Leave it on the table. I can serve myself. Thank you so much. Have a good night!"

The bedroom door opened and closed, and she returned to massaging her hands. A slow heat started at the pit of her belly. She wasn't sure why or what caused it, but instinct told her to open her eyes.

Viktor stood by the bathroom wall, leaning back, watching her quietly.

She should be alarmed he'd come into her space and hadn't said anything, but she wasn't. Instead, seeing him watching her turned her on even more.

"What are you doing here?" she breathed, pushing her body under the water.

"I came for you," he said. His gaze raked over her face and down to her chest. Her nipples peeked from the water with the arch of her back. "You look even more beautiful now than you did at dinner" he said, taking a step toward the tub. He sat at the edge.

She gulped.

"This is such a beautiful sight," he said, his voice low and thick. "Your face. Your breathing. Your tits lifting out of the water and offering themselves to me is exactly what I want."

She gripped the side bars. He leaned down, taking her lips with his and dipping his hand into the water to caress her body. He cupped her breast, squeezing her nipple and flicking a thumb over it. Her mewl of need sounded loud between their kiss.

He continued south, caressing her belly and thighs before massaging her clit with two fingers. Her body bucked, pleasure shooting through her so hard and fast, she shook with the intensity.

He'd done a few presses on her clit and drawn circles around her sensitive nub. His tongue pushed in and out of her mouth, showing her he was in control. He curled his tongue over hers, sliding around her mouth like he owned her.

She bit his lip and sucked it hard as she rode the pleasure wave. He rumbled a low growl. It made her desperate, hungry for him.

She let go of the bars and grabbed his shirt, yanking and tugging to get it off him. Lust clouded her mind. There was nothing but him. Wanting him. Tasting him. Having him.

The sound of material tearing excited her. She knew he'd done it and loved that he'd joined in her desperation. Soon, he was in the water, naked, sliding his body over hers. The bar of his cock pressed between her legs. Her pussy throbbed with desire. He was big and hard, pushing at her entrance, ready to take her.

He pulled back from their kiss to stare deep into her eyes. "I don't need water to know you're wet for me."

She gulped down a breath of air and nodded. "I'm not just wet. I'm ready. I want you in me. Fucking me."

She didn't care how easy she sounded at the moment. All her thoughts had moved to her pussy and the cock rubbing her entrance.

He lifted and pulled her body up with him. He sat on one of the edges of the Jacuzzi and glanced down at her face. "Come here, beautiful."

His rumbling tone shot shivers down her spine. There was a distinct possibility that if he continued talking, she'd come from listening to him.

She straddled him, lowering her body to his slowly.

"You're mine. You belong to me." He sucked her nipple into his mouth, nipping the tiny bud with his teeth.

A low moan escaped her throat. He pressed her down, until his cock was pushing at her entrance again.

"Oh, god, Viktor," she groaned.

He released her tit. His jaw tightened, and he pulled her onto his dick. The broad head of his cock penetrated her, sliding into her body, stretching her inner muscles.

"Fuck, baby. You are so damn hot and slick," he grunted.

Once she was fully seated with him deep and thick inside her, she took a choppy breath. "Ohh..."

A slow grin curled around his lips. "Not yet, darling. Soon." He grabbed handfuls of her ass cheeks and urged her to rock on his cock. "Yes," he groaned when she wiggled in a way that let him inch farther into her. He slid a hand up her back while holding her close to him with the other on her ass. "I love you, Becca."

Another wiggle and her body tightened unexpectedly. She gasped and sank her nails into the back of his neck, clinging to him.

"You really do, don't you?" she asked.

He leaned forward, kissing her lips and jaw, sucking his way down to her throat. "Yes. I fucking adore every single thing of you. Your body—your curves—drive me crazy. Every dip. Every sexy part. I want to bite and brand you and let the world know you're mine." He said, lifting her and slamming her down.

"Oh, god!" Her pussy contracted around his dick. His fingers bit into her hips, dropping her on his cock.

"Fuck, you feel good. So fucking good and soft," he said. "Every time I slide deep in your pussy I feel surrounded by wet velvet."

An inferno of need rocked her to the core. She gasped with every glide. Her body warmed, melting from the inside.

Tension curled around her spine, stopping her movements and turning her smooth rise and fall into jerky motions. Viktor continued lifting and impaling her with faster speed. She bit her lip, digging her nails harshly into his shoulders.

His hands on her hips felt hot. His cock grew thicker inside her. She was close, so close to her release. She shut her eyes and let her body focus on feeling.

"That's it," he whispered, his tongue swiping at her mouth as she took tiny puffs of air. "Go over. Let me feel you cum."

With a final slam, she ground her pussy into his pelvis, and she came. Her orgasm tore through her Pleasure skated over her system, leaving her dazed and without any energy. Her muscles liquefied, and she forgot how to speak and breathe. Her pussy grasped at his cock.

"Ah, fuck. Yes. You feel so good," he grunted, gripping her hips and rocking her harder on his dick. "So wet and tight."

Shudders racked her core. His body tensed. White-hot need exploded in her belly. She needed him to come. Now. To fill her with his cum and soothe the aching fire in her.

As if he'd read her mind, he plunged deeply into her one final time and held still.

His cock pulsed inside her, shooting streams of warm semen into her channel. She couldn't help herself, she licked up his neck, tasting him. Perspiration and water turned their bodies slick. He didn't pull out of her.

They stayed plastered together, neither moving. She couldn't think straight. Catching their breaths appeared to be a major job at the moment. She laid her head on his shoulder and shut her eyes.

He slid his hands up and down her back, caressing her body.

He lifted her into his arms and proceeded to carry her out of the bathroom.

"Vikter!" She pushed her hair away from her face and knew it was a total mess. "You do realize I'm naked, right?"

He stopped mid-stride and pressed his lips to her lips. "Yes and exactly the way I want you ."

He placed her on the bed and laid beside her. She put her head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around her. Slowly they drifted off to sleep.