Only for me

“Rose...”

Hearing Jake say her name made her squeal. Before she could catch her breath, his hands were on her hips, pulling her back into him. Air caught in her throat. He gripped her waist. Held her captive. The hard bar of his cock pressed at her butt, the thin spandex from her yoga pants no match for his hardness.

“Jake...” Her throat went dry. She didn’t know what to say, only that she really liked how good he felt holding her. How wet it made her to feel him pressing on her ass.

“God, Rose,” he growled softly. “I love how fucking good you smell. You’re hot for me. Aren’t you, sweetheart?”

She gasped. Shit, there he went trying to get her to come with just words.

“You can’t deny it. I scent how much you want me. I know you’re wet. Just for me.” He pressed a kiss behind her ear. “You want me to fuck you, don’t you?”

Hell yeah. She gulped, but could do nothing more than whimper a small sigh.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart. I want to be inside you too.” His warm breath caressed her back. “Deep.” His voice rumbled. “Deep in your wet pussy. I know it’s going to feel hot and tight.” He groaned. “Slick and soft and perfect around my cock.”

He pulled at the waistband of her pants and dipped in to touch her skin. She leaned back further into him, her neck level with his face. He brushed his lips over her shoulder in a barely there sweep. Goosebumps broke over her arms. Her nipples ached and her pussy throbbed. It was like fire consumed her, cell by cell, from the inside out. She bit her lip and shut her eyes. He moved the hand in her pants straight down, between her legs. He slipped his other hand under her tank to cup her breast.

“Fuck, Rose. You’re so soft,” he groaned, kneading at her breast.

Though that hand was driving her mindless with just a few squeezes and tugs. It was the hand he slowly crawled to her pussy that had her muscles tensing. She realized then that she gripped his thighs, digging her nails deep into his naked flesh.

“Say you want me, Rose.” His husky voice made her clit twitch. Wetness from her own arousal crawled down her thighs. Breaths rushed in and out of her burning lungs.

“Jake...”

“Say it! Say you want me to fuck you until all you feel is my cock so far inside your pussy you’ll be branded for life.”

Her heart beat at double speed. Shudders shot down her spine, straight to her clit. She wiggled her hips, searching for him to penetrate her. Her body urged her to find his fingers and get them inside.

“Please, Jake.”

“Tell me, baby.” He licked the back of her neck, nibbling in rhythm with his squeezes on her nipple and the finger rubbing on her clit. “Tell me that you want it.” He sucked on her shoulder. “Tell me you want my cock inside this wet pussy. Fuck, you’re so wet,Rose.I want to be inside you. I want your pussy tight around my cock as I push you into multiple orgasms.”

“Yes! Fuck me, please!” She couldn’t fight him. Not when he used those words and her body begged her to agree. Not when her mind was filled with images of his body pressing down on hers and fucking her senseless.

In a swift movement, he shifted his hands. One left her pussy deprived while the other stopped pinching her nipple. She groaned at the loss. Her top came off so fast she gasped a breath before she realized it. Then came the bra. It was gone in the blink of an eye. His hands replaced the bra, covering her mounds with his palms. Then he pinched at her nipples. A rough gasp escaped her.