2 : Am I Amethyst?!

someone slowly walked behind her. The hand slowly aimed at the back of Lucy and moves her hand forward with pressure.
_________________________________

   Lucy was a brilliant girl who had high knowledge about everything, also was excellent in sports.But she never really attended class or exam and sport festivals making her grade below average. Since her parents died and as she had been living with her aunt and uncle, she had to move places alot because her uncle got transferred to different places because of his attitude.

   As she entered in her current school's class, she noticed that her classmates were no different than her previous ones. All a bunch of assholes. There was a girl who looked peaceful and pretty. Her name was Sara. Lucy admired Sarra because of her beauty. But Sara was not anything like her looks. She was a witch who would torture someone for fun.

    Sara had three friends. Emma, Walter and Rick. About a week later,their gang starts to bully Lucy for fun. Sara was annoyed of Lucy even though Lucy acted non existing around Sara. One day as Sara was skipping class to smoke cigarette,she notices Lucy going to the school's rooftop.

    "That little shit is skipping class too?" Asks to herself unamazed.

Curious why Lucy is skipping class she decides to follow her. As she gets to the rooftop she sees Lucy sitting at the edge of the roof making Sara have a tendency to push Lucy because of her hatred for Lucy which filled in her mind.

She slowly snuck behind Lucy. As Lucy was flipping through the pages Sara pushes Lucy down from the edge making Lucy to fall down. Lucy's head hit on the ground making her blood puddle around her head. Sara in a shock realising what she just did to Lucy stares at her with wide opened eyes.

She frowned."what did I just do!?".

Even though she was the one who pushed her she still called the ambulance being guilty of what she just did.

   The scene then shifts to the book 'love in spring'.The night was calm and the breeze was brushing gently anything it touches. In a construction site at a building where there are no other workers left. Amethyst, Cedric and Autumn is standing with rage and fear filled inside all of them.Amethyst is standing infront of Cedric ( main lead) who is pointing a gun at Amethyst. Autumn (female lead)is behind Cedric trembling with fear.

"This is unfair! " Screams Amethyst.

"This world is unfair, Amethyst"replies Cedric and shoots her after.

Back to the real world...

After sometimes,Lucy when she was lying on the hospital bed hears the doctor saying

"I'm sorry but she won't be able to wake up again" in a disappointed tone.

"Oh my baby!! What can i do without you!!" Cried aunt mary even though Lucy and her aunt both knows that she doesn't mean what she said and Lucy is like waste in her aunt's life.

Lucy thought why aunt Mary is being a drama queen. That's when Sara approaches beside her.

"I'm sorry Lucy I know that how much I have hurted you... But I didn't mean to go this far, and now you are dead...what have I become..." Cried Sara.

Lucy trembled with fear and shock. 'I am DEAD !?'.Lucy starts to cry even though no one could see her tears.

She starts to feel nauseous.

'Argh... It's so blurry, I feel...'she falls unconscious (even though she's dead,she fell unconscious, sorry about my logic).

"Mmm..."Lucy woke up in an unfamiliar place.

'Whoa... Is this really a hospital' Lucy couldn't believe her eyes the place looked exquisite. She saw an unfamiliar person sleeping with her head on the bed where she was sleeping. A girl with black hair and orange eyes. She looked beautiful.

'Oh my! Am I in a fantasy? Everything here looks pretty even people' she thought.

Then she gasped in shock 'am i in heaven?, nah! Heaven can't be this modern can it? Ugh! I think I'm losing my mind'

"Ahem, Ahem" Coughed Lucy to gain some attention.

"Mmm... Five more minutes momma" The girl says.

"Umm... Excuse me- wth!" Lucy was shocked to realize how different her voice sounds and how different she feels.

"Aahh! I'm awake,I'm awake" The girl yells.

"Would you mind tell me where I am?" Asks Lucy feeling awkward.

"Oh! You're awake star!"

"Star? Oh no no I'm Lucy you must be mistaken" Lucy corrects the girl.

"No gurl, you ain't Lucy you're Amethyst West, no way... Did you lose your memory?" The girl asks in concern.

Lucy's eye wide opens.

"Oh boy... This cannot get any weird" Says with amethyst's gentle and elegant voice.

Lucy/Amethyst took of her blanket and jumps up to see how Amethyst looked 'cause she never seen how she looked she have only read her appearance in the book and Amethyst was way beautiful than the book described. She looked beautiful which can make anyone envy her. Lucy/Amethyst stands there gazing in shock and amazement. Lucy/Amethyst says

"What the hell is happening right now?"
_________________________________

So how was it? Thank you so much for reading this and I will try to make the continuing story much more logical and understandable.

And also I will be writing informations of some of the main characters. So if you would like you can read them. It also includes their past stories.

Hope you will read more of this stories. Bye!