4 : Make A Partner!

Amethyst pov :

I left to find Aiden.

'It seems that I will have to find where he is right now'

Not to my surprise, Indigo was not very far. As I enter the company I saw an assistant so I walked over to him.

"Uh... Excuse me, but can I meet Aiden? It's really important"

"Ms.west!? Y-you, what are you here for?!"

"Ahem! You're pretty rude"

"Oh, ms. West that's not what I meant. You usually enters without asking, why are you so formal now?"

'Oh... I forgot I only came here when I was pissed at him'

"I am not angry today that is why I am being polite,now if I may ask,is he free?"

"Who?"

"Aiden Smith? Who else? You?"

"Oh, I'm sorry , yes he is free"

"Well then it was nice talking to you,not" Whispers at the word not and she enters to the office.

As I walked through the place to enter his office people kept whispering to each other about 'me'.

Worker 1: oh my god! Isn't that Ms. West!? *whispers*

Worker 2: yes it is, get every valuable things that break and hide it! *also whispers*

Worker 3: ugh! What is she doing here? Does she not have anything else to do?.

"Well I make great profit every day of every month in every year, unlike you who make merely enough. I wondered why you didn't get enough profit now I understand you don't deserve even that merely profit. So work instead of wasting time talking about someone else. Got it!?"

Everyone : "y-yes Ms.West".

"Mhm... Now, where is he? Your boss"

Worker 2: "H-he is in the office Ms.West".

"Alright, go ahead and continue all of you guys's work"

Everyone : "yes Ms.West"

'Humph, who do they think they are? Such filthy mouths they have. Well... I kinda don't blame 'em, she was rude before, but still!'

'Let's not waste any time I should make a deal with him'

So I entered the office,only to see that guy gazing at the floor.

'Pfft, doesn't he have any work to do? He must be bored, cuz he sure is wasting alot of time'

"Ahem! Dude! I have a special offer!"

Aiden lift his head and faced towards me and dang he's creepy.

Aiden, "You! If you're here to whine about how I shouldn't have protected Autumn, then get out!"

"H-he's kinda handsome. No wonder, female leads always chooses the main lead leaving the handsome second lead but in this case he is a villain. Such a pity" *says in a low voice* but Aiden hears her.

Aiden, "W-what?"

"What what?"

"Did you just say I'm handsome"

"Pfft... Hahahaha! You must be soooo heart broken that you want me to call you handsome". "Why are you even after her?"

"You wouldn't understand, you only care about yourself"

"Excuse me! Don't you even remember Cedric?"

"Argh! That bastard! Don't mention his name in front of me"

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk, I was going to make a deal to break 'that bastard' but I guess you're too weak"

"Break him?" He scoffs "you love him too much that you would never break him, why should I believe you?"

"It is indeed true but, if I can't have him then, no one can!"

"Hmmm, tell me about the deal"

"You think I would tell you that? First you need to sign an agreement that you would proceed the plan, if you snitch you will have to pay fine"

"Let me think about it"

"If think you're so rich so you will pay the fine after you back stab me then your plan will not work"

"Mmm. Why?"

"The fine, it's not something you would let me take away that easily"

"Oh, is it so?". He gets up and walks over to me. Then he leans over me.

"How do you know something so precious to me?". "Is it that you've been spying on me?".

I scoffed "You're super predictable, why should I spy you when I can read you like a book?"

"Read me like a book? Am I so easy to read? Then tell me what I'm thinking right now"

I smirked "you're super scared that I might actually ask for your late sister's diamond necklace" I pushed Aiden away and brushed away my dress with hands.

Aiden was shocked, so  he tries to choke me.

"Hey! What the hell!?" In an attempt to make him get way I grabs his hand and bites him.

"Hey! My hands! Stop biting them, are you a dog or what!?"

Since he said so,I let go of him.

"Don't you have any manners!? You are an adult now, so stop acting childish"

I coughed then I scoffed, "Manners? Choking someone was your manners? Childish? Ohhhh so you went straight to choking because you are an adult huh?" I said while rubbing my neck.

"You should leave before I murder you"

"You think I'm easy to kill?". "Come try to kill me, and I'll teach you a lesson"

"Why are you even here!? Just to make my day more worse! Argh!"

"You forgot that easily? I'm here to make a deal with you so we can bully Cedric"

"You think I'm dumb? You don't even get anything from it so I think you're trying to trap me"

"I don't think you're dumb, I know it, that you're dumb. And I want revenge, that's what I get from this"

"Pfft... Revenge? For what? Because he didn't give you a chance?"

"Wah! You didn't even know it?. Did you know I was in hospital all this time?"

"Yuh. You hit your head on the ground while trying to attack Autumn, right?"

"Wah that bastard, good for nothing jerk! He even lied the reason I was hospitalized?"

"Wait... That's not the reason?"

"No, that piece of shit-Cedric shot me! In the head!"

"Wait... How are you alive then?"

"B-because someone donated me a brain!"

"Seriously?"

"What? I don't know how I survived, ask God to know if you want".

"You believe in God now?"

'Oh shit!'. "Yes!,got a problem with that?"

"Nah!but can you do me a favour and... Get Out!?"

"Why are you shouting! I'm leaving!"

"Then go"

"I am", "Dumbass" I whispered.

"I heard you!"

"Woah!congratulations" Saying that I exited that room and went straight outside the company.

3rd person pov:

'Now, I just need to make him agree to the deal' saying so she smirked and left to where she was staying.